Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hartlepool Massage  (Read 3112 times)

Offline harvest

Hi new here, great reading , I'm looking for a regular massage with extras in Hartlepool any ideas.

cheers  Harvest

Offline jonone

There's a Thai lady in Hartlepool called Louise she's on AW, I used to see her when she was in Stockton, great massage and all the extras if you want them.

Offline oohisay

External Link/Members Only

Is this her?
Would be interested to know a little more about what's on offer myself if you can help.

fundude09

I've seen her a couple of times when she was in stockton. She provides a good massage and her other services are included. She does owo, she doesn't dfk exactly but she uses her tongue in a weird way.

I only stopped visiting as I didn't like the location with that flat being next door to dealers and you're definitely on a conveyor belt. As soon as you're done, the next guy will be coming straight in or vice versa which I didn't like for obvious reasons. I've not been to the Hartlepool flat.

Offline oohisay

Thanks for that, might give it a swerve.
Sent her an email once to try & set up a meet, but she didn't reply.
Probably for the best.

fundude09

Don't use email to contact her, phone her. She even picks up on days she's not working. Once she's seen you, she would be happy to text you but calling is the best way.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Donnafantasy is In Hartlepool and massage is great but her profile keeps disappearing now an then so can post link

Offline jonone

I had a meet with Donna a few months ago and it was shite, charged me for the hour massage lasted 5 minutes and then a hand job and that was about it really.

fundude09

I had a meet with Donna a few months ago and it was shite, charged me for the hour massage lasted 5 minutes and then a hand job and that was about it really.

I've seen Donna a few times now and it's not been like that with me at all. I usually see her for 30 mins, sometimes an hour as often our 30 mins over run. I've never had just a handjob with her and a massage lasts quite a while and is good IMO.

Offline sesalovdarlo

I've seen Donna a few times now and it's not been like that with me at all. I usually see her for 30 mins, sometimes an hour as often our 30 mins over run. I've never had just a handjob with her and a massage lasts quite a while and is good IMO.

Agreed I have seen her about 6 times, love her hjs never done any more as she gives good pros massage while doing hj. I always over run with her not a click watcher at all

What's her bjs like?

fundude09

Agreed I have seen her about 6 times, love her hjs never done any more as she gives good pros massage while doing hj. I always over run with her not a click watcher at all

What's her bjs like?

Her bjs are nice, I would describe them more sensual than anything.

But I've noticed we have different tastes, for example I've seen your previous posts where you say you don't like Lucy lane's bjs whereas I quite like them.