Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perils of the SMS  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Marmalade

Anyone ever texted the wrong number for an appointment? A lot of prossies don't answer their phone all the time, especially attractive ones, so the temptation is to leave a message or a text. A right bugger if you then notice that you got one digit wrong.

Offline MancSean

I have had a situation once maybe twice where I have copied and pasted a previous text and forgot to change the name. The girl wasn't amused so ended up not seeing her

Offline smiths

Anyone ever texted the wrong number for an appointment? A lot of prossies don't answer their phone all the time, especially attractive ones, so the temptation is to leave a message or a text. A right bugger if you then notice that you got one digit wrong.

I have and it was out of order as it wasn't a WG so since then I ensure I am very careful. Unless a WG is a regular I never leave a message or text.

I did have a pimp think my number was his wifes and he texted me a number of times, i rang him to put him straight, thick prick.

Offline Daffodil

From a selfish perspective it's not that big a deal. I use a punting phone so it's not connected to me and the chances of somebody I know actually receiving the text are minuscule. Likely the number isn't even active.

However the person who receives the text could get into a lot of trouble for it. Imagine if such a message flashed up on your wife's phone. I'm sure there would be a few questions.

As such I'm always careful when texting a number, and read it back at least once.

Offline Turtle Z

I keep my initial contact messages fairly neutral for precisely that reason, something like, Hi, would it be possible to book an appointment for 2pm and no kisses at the end of the message! Hi Love, I'm gagging for anal and would love to pump your brown star at 2pm today but be rather more difficult to explain should you accidentally key in the wrong number.

Offline SamLP

Seeing as the phone you use would or should be a punting phone it would be hilarious. I would imagine it would make their day to whoever received it especially when (being a guy) you begin to think the other person may be a granny, priest etc. and the shock they would receive.

Personally I never have got it wrong, but I did get a text some months ago from a wrong number confirming that a yoga class was that weekend. I politely replied informing her she had the wrong number and after apologising she asked if I wanted to come as it was a free class. I would have except I wasn't in London that weekend.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I had one occasion where a WG texted me to say she was available and I replied to say OK, please book me and give postcode. She replied back with the postcode, however it turned out she was not the WG I had contacted earlier that day asking for availability. She was the WG who I texted the previous day, but initially replied unavailable. This WG did not name herself in her text.

Offline nike

A slightly different scenario,  in the cafes in Morocco.  Everybody turns on the bluetooth on their phones and then start sending messages.  I had hooked up with a twenty something hottie and after a few message exchanges and some smiles and eye contact,  I got the feeling that something was not right.  I told her to put her hand in the air and up jumps this old granny.  What made it worst my mates all started laughing and pointing at me.  I had to sit with her and endure a coffee.  She was quite understanding though. :thumbsdown:

Offline Trevor12

I much prefer a phone call for many reasons, one of which being I hate typing on my punting phone's 3x4 keyboard!

Offline cymrobach

I always worry about this when i send the first message!!
Normally just start with, hi is this (name) without the naughty bit! Eg hi is this kath instead of kinky kath

Offline flybynightpm

I accidental asked a stranger if they were free at 11am today and did she do anal? That was an ok fuck moment... turned the phone off for a while after that... it was of course the punting phone...

Cornish sub

I accidental asked a stranger if they were free at 11am today and did she do anal? That was an ok fuck moment... turned the phone off for a while after that... it was of course the punting phone...
Hilarious. Was there a message waiting for you from the stranger when you eventually turned the phone back on?

Offline flybynightpm

No thank god.. no txts or missed calls so got away with it.. now I double check every text before sending... made me chuckle though... ;)

Cornish sub

That was a lucky escape then. Never done anything like that myself, but I can imagine what a heart stopping, 'Oh fuck!' moment it would be.

JV547845

I've sent a text to a random number before, asking them if they squirt.

xxxx

I send the following first tx

Hi ---- sent you message on aw username ----- state your username ---- then e-mail me back on site

Mainly that most girls not using up texts to tx you back.

Cornish sub

What, on purpose? Very funny either way though. Did you get a reply?

jcdmj12

I have had texts from some random girl before asking strange things, then she called me up when I responded.   She was a bit of a nutbag, I seem to recall it being vaguely sinister.

Steptoe

In the last couple of weeks I have received SMS from obviously a WG - but I have no idea who it is.  There have been a few SMS exchanges but all because of my error

First SMS from unknown simply said "morning. How are you"
I THOUGHT it was from a WG I knew and who had bought a new phone a couple of days earlier - hence the number was not in my phone book.

I replied with nondescript "OK I'm fine. Will you be there tomorrow"
Reply "No going to xxxxx"

Now xxxxx is a place I know and is a place I would expect the WG I thought I was in contact with to be going - so the plot thickens

Next day I phoned the number direct - person replied with MY NAME (punting name which is of course fake) but person answering was definitely NOT the WG I know but was definitely of the same ethnic background ie same accent.  I said some more nondescript words and hung up

Next day I met with the WG I thought I had been sending SMS messages - nope. Sure, she had a new phone but the number was NOT that sending me the SMS or to which I had replied

Bugger - who contacted me?  Personally I just laugh.  Must be a girl with whom I have exchanged phone numbers at some time but the number she is using is NOT in any of my phones (real phone or 2 punting phones)

Hummmm

Step

Offline threechilliman

Normally I phone or email first to make arrangements and then tell her I'll text the day before to ensure I have the correct number. I ask her to confirm she's received it with a yes, nothing more.

So, my text "Girlsnamewithouttherudebit? Mypuntingname"

Her reply "Yes"

Keeps it simple and as it's done from my punting phone it wouldn't matter who received it. Only once contact is established do I make reference to any meet details.

tcm