Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex clubs  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Darkaider

Hi all,I've recently started visiting The Private Club in Birmingham and R3tro in Walsall.For those who don't know these places,you pay an entry fee and there are paid girls inside that you can have some fun with on big beds in the main room of the club.My question is what other clubs similar to these do people know of around the country?Thanks in advance

JV547845

So on these big beds every other fucker there is watching?

I've heard of other such places in Berlin.

Offline Darkaider

Whoever in the club is free to watch,but I've found they don't tend so sit and just stare.An audience has never bothered me,and I've been a fan of gangbangs and group sessions for years so I quite like the open aspect of it.ring's a bit of variety to my hobby  :D

Offline Mr333

Someone very kindly made up a wiki page for the various clubs/parties:

External Link/Members Only

Not sure how up-to-date all the information is kept though, some of the links are dead, but might be a good starting-point.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 09:55:35 pm by Mr333 »

Offline thekingreturns

Does that lass with dark hair and decent tits still work at PRivate club... fucking hell cant remember her name

Offline davidgood

Someone very kindly made up a wiki page for the various clubs/parties:

External Link/Members Only

Not sure how up-to-date all the information is kept though, some of the links are dead, but might be a good starting-point.
When the punting wiki on parties was put together it was at a time when the party scene was very active and there was plenty of choice.

Unfortunately, since then a number of party organisers have packed it in and places like the Spa at Dagenham have closed or stopped doing things like their brunch parties.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Steely Dan

Mr333 - Which links are dead?  If you dont know how to edit the page Mr333 if you mention the flaw, one of the house elves will fix.
Davidgood - any dead party other than spa at dagenham brunch parties that needs to be dropped?

The wiki captures info from UKP, but if folks don't mention things on UKP then the wiki wont be up to date.

I heard cambridge parties was going to reopen, but didnt note any new recent reviews.

Offline davidgood

Mr333 - Which links are dead?  If you dont know how to edit the page Mr333 if you mention the flaw, one of the house elves will fix.
Davidgood - any dead party other than spa at dagenham brunch parties that needs to be dropped?

The wiki captures info from UKP, but if folks don't mention things on UKP then the wiki wont be up to date.

I heard cambridge parties was going to reopen, but didnt note any new recent reviews.
Hi SD,

You have dropped a few into the closed section already.

But Bella's Belles seems to be inactive now.

Also London Swingers Adult Parties. They gave up the flat in Camden and kept the site open for a while but it now seems to have gone. One of the Brazilian girls  told me they were working on new site and flat. Great if they come back but I am doubtful.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Any one else on here remember Cynthia Payne's great events?

Offline SpunkyMunky

Does that lass with dark hair and decent tits still work at PRivate club... fucking hell cant remember her name

Sierra or Sienna - one or the other I guess

Offline winkywanky

HP, I know you used to attend her events (which I would read about occasionally in the News of the Screws) which in the pantheon of punting, obviously puts you up there with those who watched he 1966 World Cup Final from inside Wembley.

But, were you ever there when the police raided?

Not only that, those slimy writers masquerading as serious investigative journalists...if you were there during a raid, did anyone ever put their hand up and announce to the insurgent coppers: 'officer, I'm not a punter, here's my press card' as they removed their cock from the mouth of a young hottie?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:53:51 am by winkywanky »

Offline thekingreturns

Sierra or Sienna - one or the other I guess

its alright I found her name and then read bad stuff about her... Tyla Moore

Offline GreyDave

I was turned away being in my 20`s I think it was as I hadnt collected  enough Lunchen Vouchers :cool: :cool: :cool: I also got turned away by that Linda St Claire aka Miss Whiplash  :D :lol: :D
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 06:08:34 pm by GreyDave »