Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Banks Norwich  (Read 3227 times)

41 review(s) for HannahBanks (32 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stoptheride

External Link/Members Only
So. After being on here a year and trying to get up the courage to visit one of these lovely ladies I finally did it.
This is not only my first review but it's my first experience with a working girl and I chose really well, thanks to you bunch.
Today I decided to contact Hannah and see if she had time to fit me in.
I send her an email asking if she had any space for today. Hannah text me back within 10 minutes and  arranged a time.
30 minutes £80
Comms really good and friendly - this put me at ease. She told me she was a Riverside in Norwich and to call her when I arrived.
Called and was directed to a nice apartment.
Hannah is, imo very beautiful and has a very gorgeous body too, as all who have seen her say.
She is very toned and tanned. No piercings or tattoos and gorgeous little breasts.
Hannah greated me at the door in a little pink shorts and vest all in one. Offered me a shower and a drink.
We had a chat and she put me at ease. I told her it was my first time and I think she could see I was a little nervous but she is so pleasant I felt like I'd met her before.

Into the bedroom and offered a massage.
Hannah soon got her clothes off closely followed by her underwear. Did I mention she has a really hot body?
Nice little massage and her hands went straight between my legs.
Hannah got on the bed and I had a suck on those lovely nipples then moved down to her sweet tasting shaven pussy and licked her for awhile until she said it was her turn.
Now my little brother wasn't playing ball, I'm sure it was nerves, but Hannah never gave up. Lovely uncovered blow job with eye contact but he still wasn't getting hard. She slipped a condom on and said shall we fuck? I wanted to but the little rascal wasn't having any of it. Condom off and some light kissing, no dfk but then I have a beard and she either didn't like me enough or doesn't like beards. (if you have a beard and have seen Hannah and she has kissed you, don't tell me!)
Anyway she got me hard and on with another condom and straight into doggy. Did I mention her hot, fit body?
I fucked Hannah from behind but it soon became clear that nothing was going to happen.
Bless Hannah as she tried and tried.
Apart from my issues it was really good and I would highly recommend Hannah to anyone.
I will be going to see her again and hoping for more success.
Did I mention her hot fit body?

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for the thoughtful and honest post, and better luck next time  :thumbsup:.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Well done OP for breaking two ducks by seeing Hannah and then reviewing her...she is gorgeous and did you mention what a fit body she has ????

Offline Stoptheride

Cheers...
I think I might have forgotten to mention how gorgeous she is and what a fit body she has. Thanks for reminding me.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Hannah is great, the only downside is you next punt has a very hard act to follow.

Excellent choice for a first punt, and an good review.

OP - what did you think of her body? 😛

Offline Stoptheride

Cheers. I think Hannah will be my next punt too.
I was going to mention her fit body but didn't want her to get too booked up so I'm keeping quiet.

Offline Bornslippy

I guess cim is a no go. Does she offer ball sucking?

Offline RLondon99

Any thoughts on HB's likely age?

I have been tempted even though she claims to be a few years under my no-one-under-30 limit.

Offline Stoptheride

I guess cim is a no go. Does she offer ball sucking?
No cim but I'm sure she's up for ball sucking.

Offline Stoptheride

Any thoughts on HB's likely age?

I have been tempted even though she claims to be a few years under my no-one-under-30 limit.
At a guess 27
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 12:08:10 pm by Stoptheride »

Offline Students Notebook

At a guess 27

That was a lucky guess, it matches exactly the age she gives on her profile.
Any thoughts for the Lottery tomorrow ??

SN.  :drinks:

Offline Stoptheride

That was a lucky guess, it matches exactly the age she gives on her profile.
Any thoughts for the Lottery tomorrow ??
Well she's probably telling the truth, unlike most.
As for the lottery--my thoughts are - don't bother, save it up for some time with Hannah.
SN.  :drinks:

Offline Students Notebook

Probably  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your suggestion makes sense but at £.5.00 a week it would take me 28 weeks by which time it'll be about 6 years since I last saw her.  :D :D :D

SN.

Offline Stoptheride

Probably  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your suggestion makes sense but at £.5.00 a week it would take me 28 weeks by which time it'll be about 6 years since I last saw her.  :D :D :D

SN.

Just send it to me then  :sarcastic:

Offline itk

I’ve often considered a punt with Hannah but never got around to it, may have to change that. If she’s as good as her photos I’ll be a happy man.

Offline Stoptheride

I’ve often considered a punt with Hannah but never got around to it, may have to change that. If she’s as good as her photos I’ll be a happy man.
Definitely worth it. She's a sweetheart and did I mention her fit body?

Offline cunningman

Definitely worth it. She's a sweetheart and did I mention her fit body?
I think maybe that point is made and the humour is wearing thin, and you'll get in trouble soon.  Or we'll start to think your real name is Hannah.

Offline Stoptheride

I think maybe that point is made and the humour is wearing thin, and you'll get in trouble soon.  Or we'll start to think your real name is Hannah.
Sorry sir. I didn't realise humour was banned and I'd hate to get in trouble on here as that could seriously affect me.
I may suggest you don't read my posts if you don't like my humour... Just a thought? 🤔

Offline itk

Sorry sir. I didn't realise humour was banned and I'd hate to get in trouble on here as that could seriously affect me.
I may suggest you don't read my posts if you don't like my humour... Just a thought? 🤔

It’s not humorous though is it? Every post on this thread says the same thing from you, yes it’s your review but all this fit body is wearing painfully thin. As previously said, you’re coming across as being Hannah herself or a very white knight.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 03:52:43 pm by itk »

Offline Stoptheride

It’s not humorous though is it? Every post on this thread says the same thing from you, yes it’s your review but all this fit body is wearing painfully thin. As previously said, you’re coming across as being Hannah herself or a very white knight.
Humour, like your opinion, is subjective.
I will add that I like my humour just as much as you like your opinion.
Finally, did I say WHAT A FIT BODY HANNAH HAS??