Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Naughty-Natt_ - Paddington  (Read 1417 times)

15 review(s) for _Naughty-Natt_ (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bond

Nattalie came to my attention quite recently thanks to a review on this forum. Her excellent reputation and the enticing selfies on her profile saw her quickly shoot up to the top of my hotlist.

Booking (for one hour) was arranged largely through text messages but in the end I phoned so I could get the full address. Her flat is within a few minutes' walk from Paddington station.

Nattalie greeted me wearing a strap shirt, mini skirt and heels, looking stunningly beautiful. I'd say that 23 is her real age. If anything I would say that she actually looks younger . . . although that could be because I usually visit older women  :)

I had a quick shower and joined Nattalie in the bedroom for what evolved into 30-40 minutes of genuine hardcore fun! I'm a one pop guy so I dedicate most of the time to oral, both ways. I won't give a blow-by-blow account of the punt but I can confirm that the session included all my preferred activities i.e. FK, owo, RO, rimming (me giving), 69, and sex in cowgirl and doggy. Nattalie's owo skills are outstanding, and the intensity with which she rode me in cowgirl will remain ingrained in my memory for a very long time  :)

Nattalie was happy with me taking the lead throughout and I felt that we got on very well, and I certainly look forward to see her again at the earliest opportunity.

External Link/Members Only

brolin_76

External Link/Members Only

smoking hot body an arse to die for. might do a review later.  :cool: :cool: