Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RedHotKitsana  (Read 1171 times)

Offline LarryPab

External Link/Members Only

I found Kitsana's profile on AW today and thought it was very strange so did a search here which came up with nothing.  When I first looked at it I thought the girl looked good in her photos and it's a shame there are only two of them.

However, that's where the good stuff ends and the questions begin.  Firstly, the amount of emojis and question marks on the page overwhelm what little content there is.

The description starts "Hello Gays" which could be a typo but as "a" is nowhere near "u" on the keyboard it's unlikely, so maybe just having a laugh.  Checking the likes list, it starts with anal, and anal (at discretion) but after scrolling through the list, penetration is not included and gender says female.

Not sure what to make of this one but think I'll be avoiding it.

Offline Picti

The style of profile, the excessive use of emoji, the characteristic spelling mistakes, the lack of disclosure of nationality, etc, all lead me to the conclusion of Romanian.  Could be wrong but don't intend to find out.

TheNewSeeker

Agreed, a Romanicon. Avoid until accumulated 10+ AW feedbacks, then TOFTT with caution ;)

Online badsin

European - without a shadow of a doubt. Could only be more obvious if stated "new in your town"
 :hi:

Alt-R

'Gays' is classic euro-speak for 'Guys'  :D

Offline sanjman

Responds to texts well and says she's polish. Thinking of TOFTT, will report back if I do.

TheNewSeeker

Responds to texts well and says she's polish. Thinking of TOFTT, will report back if I do.
Good luck. Audacious prices for a new girl though. The new feedback looks genuine too - at least that's a good sign - the worst Roms never accumulate feedback or one or two fakes at most. So Andy06 let's have a review if you're lurkin on here. Though I do appreciate it if you're leaving it a while to maintain AW anonymity ;)

TheNewSeeker

Relocated to London, name change and new pictures. Assume same girl but can't be sure.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Picti

Relocated to London, name change and new pictures. Assume same girl but can't be sure.

Well none of that seems suspicious! Plus Polish WGs usually openly state their origin and it's those from countries more associated with poor performance and approach who typically conceal theirs.

Offline sanjman

Profile now gone.

Been to see her and result was a resounding negative. Not sure if worth posting a full review now that profile has gone.

Offline Picti

Profile now gone.

Been to see her and result was a resounding negative. Not sure if worth posting a full review now that profile has gone.

Sorry to hear it was a negative experience but please do a review as it's likely that she'll resurface again (probably moving around a lot in an attempt to evade the effects of a negative reputation).  It would also be useful if you were able to discern her likely nationality.

Offline sanjman

99% sure this is the girl I saw. Seems she has a new profile.

Edit: same phone number as original profile so must be her.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 08:52:19 pm by sanjman »

TheNewSeeker

Perhaps worth doing that review now ;)

Offline Picti

Edit: same phone number as original profile so must be her.

What was her English like? Was it sufficiently advanced to know what "profligate" means (it's in the text of her profile)?  One of my concerns is when the language in a profile is more advanced than the WGs spoken English. Said it before, but I consider it highly suggestive of a  pimp's involvement. Then there's the additional concern of these alternative profiles.

Offline sanjman

What was her English like? Was it sufficiently advanced to know what "profligate" means (it's in the text of her profile)?  One of my concerns is when the language in a profile is more advanced than the WGs spoken English. Said it before, but I consider it highly suggestive of a  pimp's involvement. Then there's the additional concern of these alternative profiles.

Profile gone again!!

English was ok, I would say she was probably polish.  Initially friendly and chatty until she denied confirming services included after I paid up.  Tried to gently ask for my money back (saying I would be back with more cash) but she was like, I'll look after it if you want to go and come back etc.

Anyway I know this was going to be a write off so did her doggy style and left soon after.  In and out in under 15mins. £80 I paid.

Offline sanjman

Just spotted her again -

Either a coincidence or this thread is being followed!

When I work out how to post pics, I'll put one up.

Offline Picti

Think you may be right on her being Polish as the tattoo on her shoulder "Kacper" is the Polish spelling of Casper (Polish colleague's name). Of course that spelling may also extend to other EE languages. Someone might know.

The shit service and multiple changing profiles are sufficient deterrent irrespective of nationality. Pity, she looks hot.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:11:55 pm by pictisunum »