Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Dinky Nurse - Mansfield  (Read 2065 times)

Offline SunshineBoy

External Link/Members Only

Mansfield, terraced house so passing neighbours windows and going down a shared path to reach the back door is inevitable. It is obvious that the place is used for other working girls and although I didn’t see anyone else I have seen a different WG there before.

Comms:
Good to start, told me the services and the cost and answered the obligatory questions about GFE, wearing stockings and what’s the state of the muff… so booked 30min session for later in the afternoon and got the postcode to drive to.

This is where it went a bit tits up - I ran late and texted “Erica” if it was still ok as I would be 30 mins late - no prob’s came the reply. Duly got to the location and phoned as arranged for the address, at first she was confused about who I was   ! …….and bugger me she has sent me to a postcode about 5 miles away!

Finally arrived at the location phoned and was then kept waiting for 20 minutes - nearly walked but something made me wait.

Working Girl:
60 if a day, chatty, small, curvy especially on the legs and bum. She was dressed in stockings and heels as pics. Not what was expected, not as attractive as I thought she would be but and as I was horny she looked OK to me - I know this is the hardest part as peoples view of what’s good, bad and downright ugly is a personal thing..

Suffice to say I liked the curves, the fact that she was small and the thought that I might have an interesting time with them   

Payment:
£70 which I though was a bit steep for a 60 year old gilf…

Service:
This is when it went completely downhill. The service was rushed, unengaging, hardly any foreplay and hardly a GFE.

The woman is chatty and as I’m not the most dominating of guys just went with the flow. Started with a massage and she kept telling me, as a nurse, how good she is - well she would make a good  baker as it was as if she was kneading dough for all of the 4 minutes she went with it… not sure what training she had, as she said she was qualified, but I think it must have been at Warburtons… the only good bit was when she laid on me when I was facing down and I was able to put my hands round the back of me to feel the curves and stockings.

After the 4 minutes I was “told” to turn over and with a limp cock proceeded to try and get a condom on.. telling me how good she was at sucking cock and that people normally come very quick… no offer of oral without, no playing with the thing, no FK or any other thing associated with a GFE.

So the little fella responded, just a little and she was at it, the wonderful BJ she told me about….it was crap… I thought at one point she was chewing it !

We really must have been on the stopwatch because what seemed like only a couple of minutes she was asking if I like to fuck doggy… and we were up giving it a go.. luckily the little fella must have liked the chewing as he was in a reasonable state to proceed.. just.

We sets off, nice curves, looking at the curvy bum and kneading the arse cheeks it just to get my own back.. but within a few thrusts she’s falling forward making it difficult to carry on - not sure whether this is a WG trick or not.,, or just me being super thrusty. Anyway she’s turned over and moved up the bed…

Time for missionary, no sooner as a got the tip of the old fella on the woman’s furburger she’s saying she’s coming… fuckin’ hell, I thought, I must be good….not! It became apparently obvious with the next vocal exchanges that she wanted me to have done.. “bet you would like to come on my tits ? NO !”

Couple of more missionary thrusts and I ask her for doggy again, as this felt better than the missionary, I wouldn’t have to see her talking and the view was better.. so we do that, couple of more thrusts and I’m asked “Bet you would like to come on my arse” so with that I was completely fed up and did just that !

Told her it was fantastic and left. I had not been in the house more than 18 minutes and felt like I was the one that had been shafted.

Post Meeting Thoughts:

Still a disappointment and feeling it was a waste of £70 as there are better out there. I felt that I was in a bit of a conveyor with her and that she had to keep to time in order to meet the next commitment.

Still feeling of very rushed experience, still feeling that it wasn’t the GFE I was expecting, no sensuous touching, no RO no OWO. With all the positive feedbacks she has I feel it could be me, I know I’m not the best looking or the best performer but I have good hygiene and treat the ladies with respect - maybe that’s the issue, should walk in, tie them to the bed and spank their arse !

I also appreciate it was only a 30 minutes appointment but with others I have been treated better

It could be that we didn’t gel and others may get the fantastic service that the feedback on AW describes. But, for me the experience sways between Neutral and Negative, she appears a nice lady, chatty, maybe not drop dead attractive but there is something about the curves. Maybe if I had booked an hour or had not been late the service may have been better.,, but maybe not.

Would I go back - no, plenty more to try…..
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 03:08:12 am by SunshineBoy »

mediumjoe

Have to say not my cup of tea ,she prob is 60 if she advertises 53 ,very few who dont knock a few years off price is down to 65 for the 1/2 hour now but imo should be 50 at most  You were almost thinking a negative,  probably should have been . But thank you for TOFTT and the report ,you will have saved someonelse a bad time .Joe

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

That's amazing mate. I have to admire your testicular fortitude in taking that on - I'm not sure I could get an erection with her. But you did good. But I reckon I will stick with LucieBee and CH going forwards.

Offline kingkong69

Thought NHS pension pays well, Does she really still to work at that age??? :scare:

Offline ir34

I'm glad you didn't have to go see a proper nurse at the Trauma Centre...that was tragic, mate.