Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 533 times)

Offline The Beano

Hi all, having been a lurker on this site for the last 18 months, thought I should register and contribute. I stumbled across this site and then onto AW, which started me off on this wonderful if not expensive hobby. I admit to using the reviews on this site to guide my choice of girls and would like to thank the "regulars" for all the recommendations. Started off very nervously with the delightful Yomiko in Birmingham (only lasted 10 mins!), visited a parlour (gfe in Sheffield) and a soho walk up. Highlights have been the well reviewed London girls, Cindy, Michelle, Dee, Chantelle, and the most mind blowing experience so far has been a threesome with Cindy and Michelle. Hope to continue the London experience in February, I have Miss KDD booked and hopefully Adele the following day if timings work out. I don't suppose another review of these girls will be of much interest (!) but I may well review to record the event for my own purposes. Please be gentle if I say anything that may be regarded as naff, I'm learning!

Offline cueball

Welcome beano

You're mistaken when you say it's no point doing a review of a girl that's already had a review on here, it's even more important to get more and more reviews, more reviews from different lads makes the girl more pukka. Put the reviews up buddy.

And welcome to the forum, glad to see you've come out of the shadows

Offline madeinwales56

Welcome beano

You're mistaken when you say it's no point doing a review of a girl that's already had a review on here, it's even more important to get more and more reviews, more reviews from different lads makes the girl more pukka. Put the reviews up buddy.

And welcome to the forum, glad to see you've come out of the shadows

+1