Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Photoshop  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Gentlemen ------------------------- please don't stand for the oldest con in the book ---------- photoshop, most are so obvious a 10 year old could spot them.

This is "supermodel" Kate Moss without photoshop ------------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bob Cratchit

I'm not sure what's so attractive about catwalk models in general to be fair. I'm hardly Mr Universe, but what on earth is good about being skinny enough to see hip bones and protruding spines.  :vomit:

Missfilan

She looks like a man in that photo.

I take all my own photos and have never used photoshop as I would much rather someone booked me because they like how I really look. I would hate to see disappointment on someone's face and then spend the entire booking feeling inadequate, or worse still have someone walk out. I think adjusting lighting would be fine but enhancing body parts and taking inches off is not.

Salt

Gentlemen ------------------------- please don't stand for the oldest con in the book ---------- photoshop, most are so obvious a 10 year old could spot them.

This is "supermodel" Kate Moss without photoshop ------------

Considering she's is 40, no make up, smokes, drinks and has been off her tits for the last 25 years.......

looks ok  :hi:

Here she was @ 18

Offline Jimmyredcab

Considering she's is 40, no make up, smokes, drinks and has been off her tits for the last 25 years.......

Let's face it she is past her sell by date, time to move over for the 2014 models -------- Cara Develigne

Salt

Let's face it she is past her sell by date, time to move over for the 2014 models -------- Cara Develigne

Big sister is pretty tasty too..........

jcdmj12

I don't quite get what the fuss is about Cara Delevingne... she has a unique look, but she's not what I'd call sexy looking - nose is too broad and face is an odd shape, for my tastes. Kate Moss was very attractive at 18 though.

Missfilan

I think her big sister is much more attractive

helmsdale

Kate Moss has always been ugly as proved by this school photo

External Link/Members Only