Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for 'legit' masseuse provider - but open minded about HE  (Read 963 times)

Offline krazeeeyez

This is probably an odd question as it's easy enough to find a Chinese herbal shop that screams HE within 1 square mile...

but, there's something about a qualified legit masseuse, who is genuinely unfucking your knots and strains and doesn't call the cops when you cheekily ask if there's a chance of a HE...

Has anyone had any experience of such an establishment, or are they as rare as rocking horse shit?

Thanks in advance. London based preferably, but willing to travel for a good one.

Online Jonestown

You could look into Dao the Thai lady in Victoria, or Hearly the filipino lady by Wimbledon Common. if you use the search function I'm sure you'll find contact details.

Offline Stevelondon

I’m always curious about stuff like this.

What exactly is the point being asked.

You want a legit massage. But from someone who is NOT going to be offended if you ask for a hand shandy.

Why
What

I don’t get it.

Offline advent2016

You want a legit massage. But from someone who is NOT going to be offended if you ask for a hand shandy.

Why
What

I don’t get it.

I on the other hand am looking for an expert cock sucking/cum kissing/swallowing  SP who can ALSO provide an excellent full body non sexual massage. Although given the choice of cock sucked and CIM or just a massage I know which one I'd go for.

Offline southcoastpunter

Why
What

I don’t get it.

i thought exactly the same!

Offline akauya

This is probably an odd question as it's easy enough to find a Chinese herbal shop that screams HE within 1 square mile...

but, there's something about a qualified legit masseuse, who is genuinely unfucking your knots and strains and doesn't call the cops when you cheekily ask if there's a chance of a HE...

Has anyone had any experience of such an establishment, or are they as rare as rocking horse shit?

Thanks in advance. London based preferably, but willing to travel for a good one.

Unless I'm reading this wrong (I get this might be your kink) but asking a legit masseuse for a HE is boundary pushing IMHO. Not only you might offend them but they might kick you out (or call the cops as you put it.)

Any masseuse open minded about HE is not really a legit masseuse is it? Or am I getting it wrong?

I would stick to well known massage/HE providers, plenty of choices out there.

Offline CooperCar

Sounds like you are basically looking for a WSWS, right?

Offline Stevelondon

Well he logged in yesterday but has not bothered to respond !

Offline jayper

Why
What

I don’t get it.

I totally get it.

I like a good massage. I like a good wanking off. Why not combine the both? Makes perfect sense.