Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this young indian looking girl for a massage based in Birmingham  (Read 2804 times)

Offline jaysonjayj

Anyone seen this young indian looking girl for a massage based in Birmingham?

External Link/Members Only

Offline fisherofsouls

Anyone seen this young indian looking girl for a massage based in Birmingham?

That's hugely unlikely to be the lass you'll meet sadly.  Check 1st pic on 2nd row of this gallery ;)  External Link/Members Only

Offline Hoping

She says she's English.  Have tried to ring her several times but has never replied.

Offline jaysonjayj

Oh perfect, once i have a massage from her, i can put her as a pic on my phone  :wackogirl:

Offline Hoping

Rang her - no reply as usual.  Few minutes later (be warned!) she rang me back.  She confirmed she charges £45 for 1 hour + £20 for hr.  Will not do anything extra.  Her last boking is at 1.30pm

Online mr.bluesky

Rang her - no reply as usual.  Few minutes later (be warned!) she rang me back.  She confirmed she charges £45 for 1 hour + £20 for hr.  Will not do anything extra.  Her last boking is at 1.30pm

Did she tell you that was her picture on the viva street ad or that she scammed it from another website.  :dash:

Offline goodolnick

I got a text reply from her in which she said she only did legit stuff.... guess it may have been that more would be on offer if i actually went but this put me off going.

Offline Gaffers

That's hugely unlikely to be the lass you'll meet sadly.  Check 1st pic on 2nd row of this gallery ;)  External Link/Members Only

It won't be this one either... an ad by the same person with the same phone number. External Link/Members Only

Offline Hoping

Photo was never mentioned.  Any reason why it should be suspected?  Does anyone know better?

Offline GingerNuts

Photo was never mentioned.  Any reason why it should be suspected?  Does anyone know better?

Reply #1 in this thread.

Offline bonham

Think you may mean 2nd pic on second row 👍

Offline Rangers54

Unless this lass has quit her Bollywood career to take up wanking blokes in Birmingham for a living. I would suggest it wont be her giving you one of the wrist for 20 quid

Offline GingerNuts

Think you may mean 2nd pic on second row 👍

On my PC it's the fourth pic on the first row. It's easy enough to spot whatever device you're using.

Offline Rangers54

Unless this lass has quit her Bollywood career to take up wanking blokes in Birmingham for a living. I would suggest it wont be her giving you one of the wrist for 20 quid

Sorry her name is ketika Sharma

Offline Rangers54

Sorry her name is ketika sharma

Online mr.bluesky

Sorry her name is ketika sharma

Having a massage and extras off her really would be worth the money  :rose:

Offline Hoping

OK so I'm a twat.  Didn't notice the pics within this topic.  I see where you are all coming from now.

I'll get there eventually.    :wacko:

Online mr.bluesky

OK so I'm a twat.  Didn't notice the pics within this topic.  I see where you are all coming from now.

I'll get there eventually.    :wacko:

A typical viva street posting.  Do any of these lady's use their true pictures or do they all lift them from other web sites  :dash:

Offline fisherofsouls

A typical viva street posting.  Do any of these ladies' pimps use their true pictures or do they all lift them from other web sites  :dash:

Fixed that for ya 😁

Offline Jockey

lol

fake advert

google '' Ketika Sharma ''

or take a look at the link above

Offline Rangers54

lol

fake advert

google '' Ketika Sharma ''

or take a look at the link above

Bit late but 👏👏👏👏

Offline Jockey

Bit late but 👏👏👏👏

:dash: I guess I should have read the  whole thread first lol

Offline l1mpd1ck

There's a review now....Negative

Offline l1mpd1ck

There's a review now....Negative
Sorry on my phone so can't post link.
If it's not done by someone else I'll do it when at my PC

Offline milyzz

A review has been left by a member regarding the girl in the OP.

Offline l1mpd1ck