Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristina massage in headingley  (Read 3404 times)

bod666

External Link/Members Only

Stumbled on this website the other day - no reply to texts to either phone number (didn't try calling).

Anyone had any success?

Offline Spink

Cristina is on holiday. Back next week.  You should have a good time.

NEGaz

Have you seen her? If so any information

bod666

If that's not a suspicious post I don't know what is! However it doesn't look like spink registered just to make that post - more like he moved out of lurker mode to post - good on ya!  :thumbsup:

Now please provide a bit more info! She offers many services - which have you tried?

Offline Spink

Cristina is one of few girls I have seen so unable to comment on many. Massage is OK but not the greatest. She is Roumanian but her English is good and she has been here in Leeds for several years. I know she has moved recently so cannot comment on her place but am sure you will find it clean and tidy. She provides naked HE with mutual touching and I always have a good time.

Offline walter

How much do you pay for the touching to be included Spink? Is the touching everywhere?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts. (Walter White)
Banned by: daviemac

Offline p3ngu1n

Cristina is one of few girls I have seen so unable to comment on many. Massage is OK but not the greatest. She is Roumanian but her English is good and she has been here in Leeds for several years. I know she has moved recently so cannot comment on her place but am sure you will find it clean and tidy. She provides naked HE with mutual touching and I always have a good time.

What's the £ if I want to touch her with my tail? :cool: