Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EVA22  (Read 1410 times)

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just come across this girl on AW...EE, but I have ascertained she is not based in the same apartments as Roxy et al, so might be genuine  :dance:

She looks amazing, and is quite handy for me location wise...but I have 2 punts lined up for this week already so would struggle to fit a 3rd in!

Anyone up for TOFTT? If not I probably will but won't be for a week at least, as long as she is still in town...

bod666

I spotted her - she went straight into my hotlist. As she's not part of the B&S switch I may well toftt  ;)

Offline p3ngu1n

There's these as well for anyone in TOFTT mood:

[1] External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[2] External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[3] External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Usual EE disclaimer but even so, I'd be up there like a rat in a plughole if I wasn't down with a nasty bout of man flu!  :cry:

Offline stevedave

There's these as well for anyone in TOFTT mood:

[1] External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[2] External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[3] External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Usual EE disclaimer but even so, I'd be up there like a rat in a plughole if I wasn't down with a nasty bout of man flu!  :cry:

Top two have bareback on their likes list  :(

Also, the top one now appears to be in Gloucester!

Offline p3ngu1n

From what I've noticed "Bareback" is Sergei using a default/template profile, not necessarily that they offer it

Curiously, both top 2 are now in Gloucester!!!  :unknown:

This is the general issue I have with EE WGs...very low on reliability!  :dash: They don't get that good business comes from being dependable :unknown: Basic common sense seems to elude them a lot

Offline p3ngu1n

I'm waiting to see if this one magically migrates to Gloucester as well...

Lenny012

Im happy to TOFTT and see a few of these :drinks:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I'm waiting to see if this one magically migrates to Gloucester as well...

Looks nearer 40 than 26.

Offline stevedave

So, has anyone ever TOFTT with Eva? Profile says she is still in Leeds, but also "accessing from Poland". And her AW feedback hasn't changed...

Anyone?

bod666

Profile now says "on holiday" so for once doesn't appear to be bait & switch going on.

I haven't punted in Leeds since going to see sensual Lucy. I'm taking a bit of a break to let my mojo recover  ;)