Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty matures in sheffield  (Read 2800 times)

Offline samfromsheffield

Hi guys, im bit new to all this. Im looking for busty matures in sheffield. Any recomendations ? Has anyone seen Jenny in Honeypot ? External Link/Members Only

or jade in adultwork
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

thanks guys

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Hi guys, im bit new to all this. Im looking for busty matures in sheffield. Any recomendations ? Has anyone seen Jenny in Honeypot ? External Link/Members Only

or jade in adultwork

thanks guys
I sent an email to Jade a while back and to her credit she replied, but I've not seen her, lack of front pictures put me off.

There's two new ones at City Sauna:
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Not seen either.

Offline Lijunwei

right ..mature bustys..id say cheryl whom used to be at city but i think works at fantasia, and a place in bradford..you wont be sad to have paid her a visit..

next in line i would say is suzie.who works at city sauna..but only weekends she works there..a real fit body with all naturals..

and the last would be lauren also at city .
hope this helps..

Offline cassini

or jade in adultwork

If you look at the pictures, they were taken in the same room as the pictures on Leanne Redz profile. This may help in pinpointing who she is. If people know who Leanne has worked with in the past.

Cass

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
right ..mature bustys..id say cheryl whom used to be at city but i think works at fantasia, and a place in bradford..you wont be sad to have paid her a visit..

next in line i would say is suzie.who works at city sauna..but only weekends she works there..a real fit body with all naturals..

and the last would be lauren also at city .
hope this helps..
I think Cheryl might be at Athena now she was listed on the rota last week. They have someone called Daisy that would fit the bill, but she hasn't been on the rota for a few weeks.  :unknown:

I wouldn't class Suzie as busty at 34C.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
If you look at the pictures, they were taken in the same room as the pictures on Leanne Redz profile. This may help in pinpointing who she is. If people know who Leanne has worked with in the past.

Cass
Good to see you posting again Cassini. Maybe the girl she works with is Leanne Redz who has been negatively reviewed by most people.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I think Cheryl might be at Athena now she was listed on the rota last week. They have someone called Daisy that would fit the bill, but she hasn't been on the rota for a few weeks.  :unknown:

I wouldn't class Suzie as busty at 34C.
Wrong Cheryl my mistake. I think a few girls listed on Athena website no longer work there.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator