Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing what you hear on public transport  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Bertie_Dastard

So waiting for a train at Sheffield station, there's a couple of people standing near to me when another woman approaches - greeted loudly, seems they were former work colleagues.  So they had the inevitable "so what are you up to these days" conversation, and the woman answers "oh, I'm running a brothel."

Greeted with much laughter, to be answered with "no, seriously, I am.  All perfectly legit. Opening in Immingham.  There's a TV crew coming tomorrow to do a piece.  Would you like a business card?"

(I was with my son, else I'd have said "'scuse me luv, I'll have one...")

Conversation then went on to discuss the refit of the dungeon.

So don't know if it's brand new, or she's taken over, but it's apparently very classy.  But someone selling its services would say that, wouldn't they?

And no, apologies, didn't get the proper name of it.

Offline ulstersubbie

Spent many an hour waiting for a train at Sheffield, never ever heard a conversation like the one you describe. Makes a change from talking about the weather!   :D

Offline Adoniron

There was a parlour in Immingham called Regency. Don't know if it's still open.

Online scutty brown

this  girl by any chance?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

based at Regency Sauna, says she has a dungeon.
Interesting waistline, big tits, hairy armpits

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online scutty brown

I wonder if there's any link to this brothelkeeper from just down the road in Grimsby?

External Link/Members Only

Online webpunter

Grimsby suburbs & classy is a relative statement !

With a TV crew local Mnet battle-axes will be all over it

Any bloke interested in the place will soon find out its there without having the OH saying 'did you hear about this [disgusting] place opening' etc & waiting for a reaction

Grimsby's finest in the establishment  :scare:   

Parlours in dock areas - what can possibly go wrong ? :lol:

God knows what i was doing staying overnight in Plymouth years ago.  I was drawn to this place near the docks  External Link/Members Only  Fuck all else available. VIP  :lol: Dreadful

Opening in Immingham

There's a TV crew coming tomorrow to do a piece

but it's apparently very classy. 

Edit:  just racked my brains - was in Plymouth on business as a one-off.  Tried to line up 'Jaycee Devon' but she wasn't available until the following day.  So had a half hour in the parlour & wished i hadn't, before seeing JD the next day
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 08:59:39 pm by webpunter »

Offline Adoniron

I wonder if there's any link to this brothelkeeper from just down the road in Grimsby?

External Link/Members Only

I saw Dion aka Blonde Geordie a few times when she was working. She always gave a good service. She ran (but didn't own) Velvets for a while and retired when she opened Top Notch.

Offline catweazle

In line with the "amazing what you overhear on public transport" theme, many years ago on a bus, l was sat behind two late teenage girls who were gossiping, quite loudly. One said:. " ....and when he said he didn't believe in sex before marriage, l got straight up out of that bed, got dressed and went home"!

Offline chandlerhandler

In line with the "amazing what you overhear on public transport" theme, many years ago on a bus, l was sat behind two late teenage girls who were gossiping, quite loudly. One said:. " ....and when he said he didn't believe in sex before marriage, l got straight up out of that bed, got dressed and went home"!

I often wonder where she went :cry:

Offline bluneo

Today morning on the bus one old woman to another (quite loudly), "I have about 12 bras none of them were washed, so not wearing one today!"

Thanks for too much information grandma  :rolleyes: