Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thayla - Knightsbridge - Brazilian - TOFTT  (Read 1102 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7734298) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Saw Thayla recently, she is on agencies too but cheaper on AW so booked there. Comms were slow but got there in the end after a few hours of ping pong messages. She is independent and manages her own comms.

Girl is size 6 with small enhanced breasts. She stands about 5'10 without heels and has a model type of look and body. If you're into this she's definitely for you. She is quite FAF and if you're into slim, tall model type go visit her. Facially rate her 8 or 9 and body wise a 9. She could have scored 10 if it wasn't for the enhanced tits which I'm not a big fan of but it is what it is...

Service wise she is full on. She would snog your face off if you let her. Her BJ skill was voracious and would go non-stop DT. I had to slow her down a bit but it seems that she is determined to erupt as fast as possible. Flipped her over and banged her in doggy then cowgirl before back to mish and went fast and furious. I could have finished there but decided against it and pulled out and sprayed all over her face and mouth which felt really good.

I paid for 150hh with no extra. The finish was unplanned but very satisfying. Overall a good punt and would repeat if I'm in the area again.

Offline amokachi

do you have any extras ? She says owo +50 :(