Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish gang jailed  (Read 4262 times)

Offline Straightsix

What a handsome chap. Obviously his father was a concrete block.

Hidden Image/Members Only

And I bet she would look great in red suzzies.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 03:04:22 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline theejaculator

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275766.msg2821224#msg2821224

One of the profiles involved reviewe d sometime ago...the AW profile number is shown at the end of the news story

Offline scutty brown

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275766.msg2821224#msg2821224

One of the profiles involved reviewe d sometime ago...the AW profile number is shown at the end of the news story

Well spotted
That means this was another
External Link/Members Only
That shows how hard trafficking can be to spot
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 10:39:47 am by scutty brown »

Offline Straightsix

these at  least seem to be involved
How many reviews? And nobody spotted it?
AdultWork are scum. Hosting trafficked women for financial gain. What do you think scutty?

Offline hendrix

these at  least seem to be involved

More that nobody cares if they've got the horn. How many times do we read reviews about a "miserable" experience? No prizes for guessing why the WG might be miserable. Any sign of that and the punter should report it imo. That's just one red flag, but it'd be a start.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 12:39:01 pm by hendrix »

Offline scutty brown

More that nobody cares if they've got the horn. How many times do we read reviews about a "miserable" experience? No prizes for guessing why the WG might be miserable. Any sign of that and the punter should report it imo. That's just one red flag, but it'd be a start.

And that is the problem. Nobody cares. Nobody bothers to question "why?" when they get  bad punt, they just blame the girl

Offline lillythesavage

And that is the problem. Nobody cares. Nobody bothers to question "why?" when they get  bad punt, they just blame the girl

Surprised to see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, in that list, quite a forum darling.

I guess @straightsix is being sarcastic again, if AW are supplied with ID on an online platform how would they know :unknown:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Surprised to see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, in that list, quite a forum darling.

I guess @straightsix is being sarcastic again, if AW are supplied with ID on an online platform how would they know :unknown:

My thoughts exactly, the blame doesn’t lay with AW

Offline lillythesavage

My thoughts exactly, the blame doesn’t lay with AW

Very easy to blame everthing else but your own ignorance of the subject .

Offline Straightsix

I suppose I wouldn't blame a crack dealer for the crimes of his customers either. Makes sense I suppose 😄. But no, let's just blame the punters on a punters forum without offering any form of guidance on how to avoid punting with trafficked women. A 'miserable' disposition is unambiguously the result of a coerced SP, really?🤭 And by the time you've realised she really doesn't seem happy; by then its too late because she has your cock in her mouth.
Of more use would be an acknowledgement of how the male libido clouds our judgement and disables any rational thought process. This exists and you read of it regularly in the reviews. Once we understand or at least acknowledge the effects only then can we act upon any suspicions we may have.
I find it annoying hearing reports of the same old shit regurgitated repeatedly and made to feel that somehow we as men paying for sex are accountable to some degree. We spend our lives trying to decipher the bullshit on most if not all profiles offering sexual services for credibility and now we are supposed to somehow work out whether a SP is trafficked?

May the Lord have mercy on the male libido.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 04:29:35 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

Very easy to blame everthing else but your own ignorance of the subject .
What is this? Are you referring to me? Maybe elaborate on your choice of word 'ignorance'? And what you understand on the subject and how it's relevant to your comment?

« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 04:33:58 pm by Straightsix »

Offline GingerNuts

Why don't you ask those who saw the ladies you think were involved about it?

In the meantime I don't think you responded to a point raised in the other thread about your own punting habits.

I am amazed looking at your reviews, how you can complain about trafficking.. you seem to like to visit quite a few risky, to my mind, suspected trafficked places from Vivastreet…
Seems a tad strange considering your views..
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 04:58:44 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline lillythesavage

What is this? Are you referring to me? Maybe elaborate on your choice of word 'ignorance'? And what you understand on the subject and how it's relevant to your comment?

Not particularly aimed at you, blaming an online platform that relies on genuine ID and pictures with various dated media and UK street furniture for not knowing the background is just blaming someone for the sake of it.

There are plenty of punters who, as Scutty says, post reviews blaming a miserable woman for a poor service, often with the comment why do the job, without any thought that they may not want to.

Scutty shows another side to the game, that most of us read and take in, without bating or sarcastic remarks, it is not really a joking subject, as a punter you can be aware or ignore, that is the punters choice, but as this and other threads show, there is a darker side to the game.

I am thankful for the posts Scutty makes, it helps me avoid situations I would not want to be in, and has changed the way I punt, I do not want to meet sergeis or Mr, Lees, it says the woman is not getting all the money, I like to walk away thinking they have and be as sure as I can that is the case nowadays, I got caught up in it and never want to go through it again. 

Each to their own of course, but their is no need to keep arguing with Scutty , or expecting solutions to the problem, he and others who do the same types of posts in their areas, are just giving punters a heads up.  :hi:

Offline Straightsix

Not particularly aimed at you, blaming an online platform that relies on genuine ID and pictures with various dated media and UK street furniture for not knowing the background is just blaming someone for the sake of it.

Huh? Who's blaming an online platform? AW (and Vivastreet) does not rely on genuine ID but it would be in the interest of a SP to display the green 'V' for obvious reasons. If you're looking for sexual services in the furniture section of any sex service advertising platform then you could have an obsession that warrants professional help. You may believe such platforms are not responsible but you will never convince anyone they are totally unaware of what their platform is used for. Especially considering they have links for reporting trafficked SPs. And guess what happens when you press that button? Absolutely fuck all! They may not be solely responsible but they play their part. They don't have to do anything about it either because the problem is so insignificant or they are not legally obliged to. To categorically state that they are not to blame, well, that there...that is 'ignorance'

There are plenty of punters who, as Scutty says, post reviews blaming a miserable woman for a poor service, often with the comment why do the job, without any thought that they may not want to.
Seriously? Do you even understand the dynamics of punting and the cerebral functions that drive the emotions forcing a man to fuck a woman? Are you suggesting we initially do a welfare check before enquiring whether she will stick her tongue in your anus and then swallow your sperm? "Are you OK with that babe?"
"Noh. Noh eenglis"

Scutty shows another side to the game, that most of us read and take in, without bating or sarcastic remarks, it is not really a joking subject, as a punter you can be aware or ignore, that is the punters choice, but as this and other threads show, there is a darker side to the game.
Ah yes, thanks for the reminder. I understand the dark, clandestine and often dangerous path we as punters walk. We also deserve to be safe. As far as im aware the obsession our friend has with the subject is borderline disorder. Just my opinion, but when you hear the same record over and over you then stop dancing. On one side of the forum you read of face fucking a SP then the next thread you read speaks of young girls being raped and murdered. The dichotomy a little uncomfortable I might add.
We are all aware of girls being trafficked for sex. Honestly,  no, really we are.
As I have suggested, we now need to move on. How do we as face fuckers and CIM-ers ensure we are in no way condoning sex trafficking by engaging with sex trafficked females? How please? A miserable greeting and messy apartment isn't good enough a deterrent.

I am thankful for the posts Scutty makes, it helps me avoid situations I would not want to be in, and has changed the way I punt, I do not want to meet sergeis or Mr, Lees, it says the woman is not getting all the money, I like to walk away thinking they have and be as sure as I can that is the case nowadays, I got caught up in it and never want to go through it again. 
Good to know his information was of value. Would be interesting and maybe you can tell us the story some day? Where did it take place?...dfs or some other furniture store? You really do need his help and it's a good job you're a member of the forum.

Each to their own of course, but their is no need to keep arguing with Scutty , or expecting solutions to the problem, he and others who do the same types of posts in their areas, are just giving punters a heads up.  :hi:
I'm not arguing with him. A bit of sarcasm maybe or criticism? Some suggestions of how our money feeds the girls mouths with food after spunk - rather than sergei would be appreciated though don't you think?

Offline Simpleas

Reading all this is very concerning, I now wonder if the Russian crew girls are being trafficked

Offline Straightsix

Don't listen to this idiot. There is no evidence whatsoever that the aforementioned girls have been trafficked.
Feel free to convince me I'm wrong.
Accusing forum members of ignorance and condoning sex trafficking is way out of line.

Offline scutty brown

Don't listen to this idiot. There is no evidence whatsoever that the aforementioned girls have been trafficked.
Accusing forum members of ignorance and condoning sex trafficking is way out of line.

Cross check the addresses they were working from with the addresses raided

Offline Straightsix

Cross check the addresses they were working from with the addresses raided
Yes the address was raided and people were convicted...but of what?

You're condemning fellow punters based on misinformation. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Offline scutty brown

Moniuszko was found guilty of conspiracy to control prostitution for gain; facilitating the travel of another with a view to her being sexually exploited; possession of criminal property to the value of £17,815; and fraud relating to the possession and use of 15 Polish identity documents, two driving licences and eight bank cards. In mitigation, the court heard that Moniuszko had never been to prison before. He was sentenced to 40 months in prison.

The section highlighted is a trafficking charge
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 07:40:56 pm by scutty brown »

Offline scutty brown

There is no suggestion that anyone condones trafficking. However it seems possible that some are unaware when exposed to it.

Offline Straightsix

The section highlighted is a trafficking charge
Was that the one who hitched a ride with the polish lorry driver? Why is the word 'view' employed in this statement? And most importantly, where's the plural?

Offline scutty brown

Was that the one who hitched a ride with the polish lorry driver? Why is the word 'view' employed in this statement? And most importantly, where's the plural?

The identity of whoever gave evidence is kept anonymous.
As for plural, it presumably wasn't needed. They had enough evidence to convict

And what do numbers matter in this case? He was found guilty of trafficking

Offline Straightsix

You're 'unaware' too aren't you Scutty? Just because there may be a connection with the premises and the aforementioned girls, this does not mean those girls were trafficked.
Had they been trafficked and there was evidence, their testimony would not be required for charges to be brought against the gang.

Offline Straightsix

And what do numbers matter in this case? He was found guilty of trafficking
Are the aforementioned girls victims of sex trafficking?

Offline scutty brown

You're 'unaware' too aren't you Scutty? Just because there may be a connection with the premises and the aforementioned girls, this does not mean those girls were trafficked.
Had they been trafficked and there was evidence, their testimony would not be required for charges to be brought against the gang.

So you're attempting to claim that out of a stable of 100 girls, who were shipped between multiple illegal brothels, only one was trafficked? Do you realise how absurd that sounds? Just one trafficked out of 100?

Offline scutty brown

Are the aforementioned girls victims of sex trafficking?

The chief pimp (for want of a better description) was found guilty of trafficking. Are you claiming the verdict was wrong?

Offline Straightsix

The chief pimp (for want of a better description) was found guilty of trafficking. Are you claiming the verdict was wrong?
The article is a bit ambiguous don't you think? Maybe he did traffick a girl, one of these?
We are talking about the aforementioned SPs here in this thread. Let's go buddy.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 08:16:06 pm by Straightsix »

Offline scutty brown

The article is a bit ambiguous don't you think? Maybe he did traffick a girl, one of these?
We are talking about the aforementioned SPs here in this thread. Let's go buddy.

No ambiguity: he was found guilty of trafficking. That's all that was needed to put him away.
Any suggestion that he treated that one girl any differently from the other 99 or so is crass stupidity.

Why are you so concerned to deny the fact of him trafficking?

Offline Straightsix

So you're attempting to claim that out of a stable of 100 girls, who were shipped between multiple illegal brothels, only one was trafficked? Do you realise how absurd that sounds? Just one trafficked out of 100?
No not at all. But you could present a clearer argument rather than accusations of 'attempting to claim'. You're just generalising now aren't you. You don't really know what the relevance here is apart from an alleged connection between a group of Polish SPs and the raided premises. The rest is your imagination feeding your obsession.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 08:31:03 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

No ambiguity: he was found guilty of trafficking. That's all that was needed to put him away.
No, that is not entirely correct though is it? Break down the article rather than running around it.

Offline scutty brown

No not at all. But you could present a clearer argument rather than accusations of 'attempting to claim'. You're just generalising now aren't you. You don't really know what the relevance here is apart from an alleged connection between a group of Polish SPs and the raided premises. The rest is your imagination feeding your obsession.

So you accept that if one were trafficked then it's highly probable all one hundred were also trafficked.
As for the "alleged connection", there is enough information in reviews and comments on this site (by others, not me) to connect the girls listed to the raided properties. Given time, more could probably be found.
You agree that girls at the raided properties were likely trafficked, and others before me linked the girls to the properties.

Offline Straightsix

So you accept that if one were trafficked then it's highly probable all one hundred were also trafficked.
No, you have taken one ambiguous statement from an article as basis for your thesis.

As for the "alleged connection", there is enough information in reviews and comments on this site (by others, not me) to connect the girls listed to the raided properties. Given time, more could probably be found.
You agree that girls at the raided properties were likely trafficked, and others before me linked the girls to the properties.
The properties were raided for reasons other than sex trafficking. The link between the properties and SPs using those properties is nothing more than just that, unless proven otherwise. Other than that its just material for your unhealthy obsession with something that little is known of.
I wouldn't be surprised if you drive around at night setting up temporary traffic signals just because somehow there is a relevance.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 09:14:56 pm by Straightsix »

Offline scutty brown

Copy of the press report below.
It's quite clear the police regarded it as a trafficking / modern slavery operation.

When police raided a home in leafy Sunbury-on-Thames in September 2019 they uncovered a seedy conspiracy by a Polish organised crime gang involving a network of brothels across the south of England.

Women who had found themselves alone and penniless who had been forced to work as prostitutes against their will bravely spoke to officers and to the slavery charity Justice and Care about their harrowing experiences. Those responsible for running the brothels were placed on bail while enquiries were carried out.

But while three establishments in and around Surrey were shut down, Mariusz Moniuszko simply moved to the Oakley Vale estate in Corby where he started up another brothel to rake in thousands more in illegitimate cash.One member of the gang even applied for £90,000 in Government Covid bounceback loans.

Today His Honour Judge Rufus Taylor expose the plight of some of the women involved as he sentenced members of the gang at Guildford Crown Court.

Addressing the four defendants, he said: "You all worked within a Polish organised criminal group.

"The women involved were all Polish and one was Ukrainian. They were driven to this work due to economic hardship."

One of the victims had been trafficked to the UK from the Ukraine by lorry.

"After working for slave wages in a hotel she found herself forced into prostitution in an attempt to pay the £4,500 trafficking debt," he said.

The woman then escaped from one Polish gang, only to find herself in the clutches of another, with her passport removed and all her wages taken from her.

One of the other victims had been 'dealt a dreadful hand in life,' said Judge Taylor, adding: "She'd been orphaned at the age of two and grown up in care in Poland.

"At 18 she came to the UK to pick fruit and found herself homeless."

After responding to a job advert online, a taxi arrived at her door within an hour and she was taken to the brothel where she was immediately told to make the bed.

"She was having sex with a 60-year-old Polish client within minutes," said Judge Taylor.

"You exhibited complete callousness towards her.
"She was told, 'you are going to do sex here, bitch.' " The woman was then made to have sex between ten and 12 times a day.

"If ever there was an argument against sex work being seen as empowering, this is it," said Judge Taylor.

"You treated her without a shred of compassion."

Other women gave statements detailing how they had come to the UK from Poland for two-week stints to work in the brothels, forced to become prostitutes because of economic hardship.

They were making about £500 per day each for the gang.

"They'd be shuttled from one brothel to another," said Judge Taylor
During 2019, Mariusz Moniuszko, of Buttercup Close, Corby, had been left in charge of a string of brothels in the south of England while the business kingpin Adrian Sieredzinski was in Poland.

After three of the brothels at Staines Road West in Sunbury-on-Thames, Depot Road in Epsom and Church Street East in Woking. were raided in September of that year Moniuszko was placed on bail. But using fake documents he rented a house in Buttercup Close, Corby, to open another brothel where Polish women were again repeatedly exploited.
That brothel, along with one in Burlington Road, New Malden, were raided in March 2020.

Moniuszko, 39, was today jailed following a month-long trial in December. The jury heard the empire was being run by a man named Adrian Sieredzinski who was operating under an apparently legitimate UK business he had set up called Surrey Construction PL.

While Sieredzinski - who is currently being prosecuted in Poland - was in his home country, he left his right-hand man Moniuszko in charge of the UK arm of his business.
Adrian's brother Dariusz Sieredzinski, 34, of Maidstone Road, Kent, also became involved, and his sister Justyna Sieredzinska, 30, of Sycamore Close, Kettering, started working as a receptionist in the brothels.

After her arrest, Sieredzinska was held on remand and the court was told she had given birth to her son while in custody.

She had been in charge of sorting out appointments for the girls, liaising with women who wanted to work there, and of dealing with listings on Adultwork and other escort websites.

A second woman, Magdalena Drozdzal, 29, of Woodcote Lane, Purley, was recruited to work two-week-on, two-week-off shifts as a receptionist alongside Justyna. She was arrested after a further raid at another brothel in Bromley last March as part of a separate investigation. The man suspected of running that brothel is still at large.

One of the trafficked women who gave evidence described how it had been Drozdzal who had showed her around the brothel when she first arrived.

Both Sieredzinska and Drozdzal received sham payments from Surrey Construction in April 2019. The invoices were described as being payments for 'painting'.

The women received nine per cent commission for each client they booked. During 2019, £20,000 was paid from the Surrey Construction account to the Justyna Sieredzinska, and the court heard this suggested that around £200,022 had gone through the books.

The court was also told how Dariusz Sieredzinski had profited from a £90,000 application for Government bounce-back loans that had been handed out during the Covid pandemic. The loans had been applied for in different names but Sieredzinski had transferred £8,000 of the cash from a business account to a personal account in June last year.

Judge Taylor said that right until they were placed in custody after being charged in February 2021, the group was still trying to recruit prostitutes to work in a brothel in Beckenham.

People living on the Oakley Vale estate told this newspaper today that even after the brothel was raided, suspicious people continued to come to the area and knock on their doors while looking for the brothel.

Moniuszko was found guilty of conspiracy to control prostitution for gain; facilitating the travel of another with a view to her being sexually exploited; possession of criminal property to the value of £17,815; and fraud relating to the possession and use of 15 Polish identity documents, two driving licences and eight bank cards. In mitigation, the court heard that Moniuszko had never been to prison before. He was sentenced to 40 months in prison.

Judge Taylor was told that Dariusz Sieredzinski had come to the country in 2015 and had a heart condition that needed continuous monitoring, but that monitoring hadn't taken place while he had been in prison. Sieredzinski was found guilty of conspiracy to control prostitution for gain; possession of criminal property in the form of bank credits to the value of £13,019.56; two counts of possessing articles for use in fraud and two further counts of fraud which relate to two fraudulent COVID business bounce back loan applications totaling £90,000. He was sentenced to 32 months in prison.

The court heard Justyna Sieredzinska had been pregnant when she was arrested and gave birth while on remand. The court was told she had a degree in management and production engineering and had never been in trouble before. She was released in September 2021 after having her baby but had since served 130 days on an electronic curfew. She was found guilty of conspiracy to control prostitution for gain and of possession of criminal property in the form of bank credits to the value of £20,440.80. She was sentenced to 20 months in prison, suspended for a year. She was also ordered to complete a 20-day rehabilitation requirement.

Separately, Drozdzal pleaded guilty earlier this month to conspiracy to control prostitution for gain and of possessing criminal property in the form of bank credits. The court heard how she had arrived in the UK in 2013 aged just 21 and had references from former employers who described her as 'kind, warm and open'. She was sentenced to 15 months in prison.

The investigation was undertaken by a Joint Investigation Team with Surrey Police, the Polish Police and the Office of the Department for Organised Crime and Corruption of the National Prosecutor’s Office in Bialystok, Poland.

Detective Sergeant Martyn Linton, who investigated the case, said: “This was high end organised criminality perpetrated by a dangerous group of individuals who preyed on females for profit. In dismantling the criminal group, we’ve identified over 100 women connected with the case and three were courageous enough to come forward and help speak out in court against their oppressors.

"This was one of the most extensive modern slavery human trafficking investigations we’ve ever pursued at Surrey Police and today’s result shows that exploiters will be held accountable for their actions. Sadly though, we know there are still others out there who perpetrate this horrific crime type and we are continuing our work to target these criminals. We take all reports of modern slavery seriously, so if you suspect someone is being sexually exploited, please contact us.”

Senior Investigating Officer, Detective Inspector Sean West, said “This group of criminals didn’t recognise county or country borders and this result is a real testament to how closely we’ve worked with our police colleagues in this country and in Poland.

"Being part of a Joint Investigation Team alongside the Polish authorities allowed us to pursue lines of enquiry beyond just the UK and trace those involved, no matter where they live.

"Reports from our communities who suspected something wasn’t quite right were crucial to this investigation and played a key role in helping us bring the group’s victims to safety. Surrey Police is committed to rooting out this often unseen crime and bringing offenders like these to justice. The women that were exploited by this group have had horrific experiences. We’ve worked really closely with Justice and Care to safeguard the victims, and the support the charity has been able to give them has been invaluable.”

Christian Guy, CEO of Justice and Care, said: “Modern slavery is a complex crime and far too common in the UK, with those responsible rarely brought to justice. We are delighted to have been able to support the survivors who gave evidence in this trial, whose lives were devastated by these criminals. Their courage is deeply inspiring. This case demonstrates that outstanding policing coupled with specialist care for those impacted can make all the difference in bringing those responsible to justice.”

Offline scutty brown

One of the victims had been trafficked to the UK from the Ukraine by lorry.

"After working for slave wages in a hotel she found herself forced into prostitution in an attempt to pay the £4,500 trafficking debt," he said.

The woman then escaped from one Polish gang, only to find herself in the clutches of another, with her passport removed and all her wages taken from her.

You sick bastard

Offline theejaculator

Interesting comment from the article???

"
"She had been in charge of sorting out appointments for the girls, liaising with women who wanted to work there, and of dealing with listings on Adultwork and other escort websites."

Offline theejaculator

I'm certainly not condoning the brothel and applaud the police for pursuing this gang (can't believe the buggers had the audacity to claim for a covid 19 bounce back loan too!!)

Offline sensualencounter

I suppose I wouldn't blame a crack dealer for the crimes of his customers either. Makes sense I suppose 😄. But no, let's just blame the punters on a punters forum without offering any form of guidance on how to avoid punting with trafficked women. A 'miserable' disposition is unambiguously the result of a coerced SP, really?🤭 And by the time you've realised she really doesn't seem happy; by then its too late because she has your cock in her mouth.
Of more use would be an acknowledgement of how the male libido clouds our judgement and disables any rational thought process. This exists and you read of it regularly in the reviews. Once we understand or at least acknowledge the effects only then can we act upon any suspicions we may have.
I find it annoying hearing reports of the same old shit regurgitated repeatedly and made to feel that somehow we as men paying for sex are accountable to some degree. We spend our lives trying to decipher the bullshit on most if not all profiles offering sexual services for credibility and now we are supposed to somehow work out whether a SP is trafficked?

You’ve got a very dangerous view about the male libido being an excuse to just fuck women without any care for their welfare.

And to quote one of your later posts: “Do you even understand the dynamics of punting and the cerebral functions that drive the emotions forcing a man to fuck a woman?”

Seriously!?!? “Forcing a man to fuck a woman”!!! That’s downright red flag territory.

If a man cannot control his sexual actions and blames them on “libido” then he should be locked up. Disgusting attitude and completely Neanderthal, especially in this day and age.

Offline Simpleas

You’ve got a very dangerous view about the male libido being an excuse to just fuck women without any care for their welfare.

And to quote one of your later posts: “Do you even understand the dynamics of punting and the cerebral functions that drive the emotions forcing a man to fuck a woman?”

Seriously!?!? “Forcing a man to fuck a woman”!!! That’s downright red flag territory.

If a man cannot control his sexual actions and blames them on “libido” then he should be locked up. Disgusting attitude and completely Neanderthal, especially in this day and age.

100% agree with your take, we'll said :thumbsup:

Offline hendrix

Yes, we are somewhat accountable as anyone who buys sex is a potential client for the traffickers. Not sure why you find that difficult or annoying to understand?

Also you posted some frankly disturbing drivel about "And by the time you've realised she really doesn't seem happy; by then its too late because she has your cock in her mouth" - take your cock out of her mouth maybe?

I really, really hope this isn't how you generally approach consent.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 07:01:37 pm by hendrix »

Offline Straightsix

Considering your limited scope I sympathise with your opinion.
If you like, i can incrementally break down every word I have written and present in layman's terms. But having said that too I feel it would be futile and silly of me to waste my time on someone who takes such ridiculous statements at face value.

Offline sensualencounter

Considering your limited scope I sympathise with your opinion.
If you like, i can incrementally break down every word I have written and present in layman's terms. But having said that too I feel it would be futile and silly of me to waste my time on someone who takes such ridiculous statements at face value.
They’re YOUR statements  :crazy: :crazy:

Offline sensualencounter

Yes, we are somewhat accountable as anyone who buys sex is a potential client for the traffickers. Not sure why you find that difficult or annoying to understand?

Also you posted some frankly disturbing drivel about "And by the time you've realised she really doesn't seem happy; by then its too late because she has your cock in her mouth" - take your cock out of her mouth maybe?

Completely agree with you. Of course we’re accountable when we buy sex. Only an idiot would think otherwise. And I get the feeling that his definition of consent is “I’ve paid so I can do what I want. And my male libido made me do it, I can’t possibly have any control over it, so that’s all fine”. Very disturbing indeed.

Offline Straightsix

You forgot to mention that the sun rises in the west and sets in the north.

Also you posted some frankly disturbing drivel about "And by the time you've realised she really doesn't seem happy; by then its too late because she has your cock in her mouth" - take your cock out of her mouth maybe? [/i]
Ah yes. I did actually do that once. I was receiving oral which was a bit toothy and and my eyes started wondering around the room. I noticed a foreign looking passport - well, it wasn't red. Pushing her head back I demanded she at once leave with me to safety! She jestered with her hands "noh, noh eeenglis plis?"

Huh? Do I see doubt my statement may be somewhat unambiguous?

Offline Straightsix

Offline Straightsix

Completely agree with you. Drinking buddies  :drinks: Of course we’re accountable when we buy sex. God help us. Only an idiot would think otherwise. Yeah, idiots. Bloody everywhere on this forum. And I get the feeling that his definition of consent is “I’ve paid so I can do what I want. You're getting confused with "I've started so I'll finish" Mastermind, with Magnus Magnusson. Worked with him once, lovely fella but I only saw him at a distance.And my male libido made me do it, works in the dock I can’t possibly have any control over it, so that’s all fine” it is fine, infact it's got me off several times. Very disturbing indeed. Not dissimilar to a conversation I overheard at a bus stop between two elderly women:
"Did you know some men will actually pay a woman to lick their anus?"
"Well! I never!"
"And to swallow their ejaculated sperm!"
"Oh stop it! You're making this up!"
"No, I saw the reviews with my own eyes!"

Very disturbing indeed.

Offline hendrix

Ah, the old "I've completely fucked this up and made myself sound like a rapist, so I'll make a joke out of it"

Offline scutty brown

Ah, the old "I've completely fucked this up and made myself sound like a rapist, so I'll make a joke out of it"

This joke backfired