Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Post-Gym Sweaty SPs?  (Read 1365 times)

Offline cuteinchelsea

Hi,

As the title suggests, are there any reliable providers who offer a post-gym sweaty session please? Preferably in the Central or South London area?

I've tried searching on AW, but it only searches their descriptions, showing anyone who says they're "gym fit" or a "gym bunny". I know there are some providers who offer a session after the gym when they're properly sweaty (for a partial deposit), but I can't find them.

Any leads would be much appreciated, thank you!

Offline nuckingfuts

Just ask them.

I know juicy Lucy did for me, but that was Ipswitch.

The ones in to watersports might be more likely to, but any that offer kink services to some description, would be likely to at the very least answer your question about it.

KDD is usually in the city of London so worth an ask, and she can vigorously walk to your hotel (she’s out all only)

I do share your particular kink in that regard and probably will be my next punt’s primary focus.

Offline Associate Bob

This is something I really want to try too at some point. The only SP I've seen offer this is Edging Queen Callie (haven't seen her btw). Not in London but she does tour External Link/Members Only

At some point I'll probably try a reverse booking on AWork specifying I want to see sweaty post-workout SPs and see what that yields.

Offline oinki

Maybe not the same kink but External Link/Members Only wasnt shy in fucking and we were both dripping sweat during our booking.

Offline cuteinchelsea

Thanks all for the suggestions! I'll definitely keep them in mind.

In the spirit of adding to the conversation, I saw the following SP and contacted her on WhatsApp on the number she's listed on her AW profile.

She seems pretty amenable and provides further Dom services that I'd like. However, her WhatsApp profile pic seems to show what might be a cold sore on her lip. I'm not sure, what do you guys think?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 09:55:47 pm by cuteinchelsea »

Offline josh69666

I remember asking about this kind of service+love my girls salty!) and the best suggestion seems to be to book a gym bunny that is either into kink or unshockable. I had a sesh with Veronica XXX (who's a gym bunny and quite open minded, as well as there being a good rapport between us). Sadly, she's never been back. Hopefully, not due to my antics.

Online webpunter

It might be a plan to merge this with the gymwear [GW] thread ⬇️

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274223.msg4046007#msg4046007

The UKPer who started this excellent thread has a penchant for larger size curvy burds [in GW]
I'm more size 6, 8 or 10 preferably enhanced
As its his thread he can decide what is & is not allowed, all good bants

Peter Stringfellow banned fat burds from his clubs, coz he reckoned that they sweat too much
Can you imagine the outcry now  :lol:

So go for sizes 12, 14 & upwards & sweaty is more likely to be prominent
Especially in the gearbox area
As well as Greggs rather than gym  ;)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 10:21:42 pm by webpunter »

Online webpunter

Thanks all for the suggestions! I'll definitely keep them in mind.

In the spirit of adding to the conversation, I saw the following SP and contacted her on WhatsApp on the number she's listed on her AW profile.

She seems pretty amenable and provides further Dom services that I'd like. However, her WhatsApp profile pic seems to show what might be a cold sore on her lip. I'm not sure, what do you guys think?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Gym & femdom tabs deffo of interest
An interesting combo
She looks FAF
As for a cold sore no kissing & no OWO so no worries
Just a small possibility of you know what .... face bothered

Offline Rebrov

Sophie Lawrence did this for me a few years ago.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Welcome to the forum, we look forward to more contributions.

Offline cuteinchelsea

Nice, an Aussie! Did she get all sweaty for you beforehand?