Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pump Club, West Kensington W14  (Read 2085 times)

Offline frankbolton51

Offline Private Member

Looking at the ladies attending - these are pretty much the same ones that work at Aphrodite in West Kensington and Welling - External Link/Members Only

If memory serves me right they're also part of the Phoenix parties too - External Link/Members Only

I've not attended any parties, so can't comment further - but I have seen Summer on a 1-2-1 basis....who I have reviewed

Offline SimonSays2108

Although I recognise Summer, etc. I’m not sure Tiffany / Paige have been at TPC before - although happy to be corrected. Although Tiffany seems to be massaging in Welling so perhaps ‘branching out’.

Interestingly the 17th is a Sunday so another excuse to get out of the house will be required - but it fills the gap from the TPC no longer holding events on Sat - Due to lack of girls committing per Em … I attended a recent party when we discussed - review to follow. Price does rise to 180 but for three hrs so v. good value if they keep the ratios.

Interesting to see if this is linked to Em or someone new - perhaps she’s trying out different avenues like the massage in Welling to diversify?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 12:33:00 pm by SimonSays2108 »

Offline davidgood

Paige is a regular at Monday Fun Parties at Sutton.

These new parties are being organised by AlanaB who runs Aphrodite and who has worked with Emma of Phoenix for many years.

I hope they are a sucess.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline SimonSays2108

Thanks David for confirming.

It will nice to have additional optionality - particularly at the weekend - Wish AlanaB luck if she reads this !  :drinks:

Offline somerandomfella

Nice! Billie Massuese looks a cracker. And prices are reasonable too.

Offline SimonSays2108

Price appears to have dropped to £120 for today if anyone is in town ?

I wouldn't have know about the even without this site so perhaps awareness is the issue.

Currently stuck in the Wharf unable to get away - so near and yet so far - Paige and Tiffany look hot .... and Maria was good at my last TPC meet.

Anyone going?

Offline Mightier Than

Looks good, I wouldn't have known about it without this site either.  For me, unfortunate that its not Saturdays which is best for me, not loving or working in London.  It doesn't mention ratios.  Hopefully someone will review soon