Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Chinese/Thai massage N13 Palmers Green  (Read 1531 times)

Offline diddy

There's a new Chinese massage place on Palmers Green High Street, a few doors along from Costa, anyone been yet? In the summer I made an appointment by phone with a thai girl from AW that sounded promising, whose texted address led me to the front door of this place, the Chinese massage/herbalist! I bottled out because it clearly wasnt going to be the full on fuckfest that I was expecting and could see it spiralling downwards in advance. Plus there were too many random people outside for comfort.  :scare:  I didn't keep the link sorry.
But it left me curious to know if its worth venturing, though that very obvious entrance on the busy street is off-putting. I found this link just now also which may well be the same person I communicated with, it shows the same location on their thai massage web site...External Link/Members Only
Unlikely of course but it could be a hot thai inside doing the biz, or their granny more like :wacko:  who knows..

Offline Trial By Fire

If you look at the website you have linked to there is a tab that says"Our Teams". The page this brings up has two photos that show the staff are definitely more granny than hot young thing.

Offline Bassman

I assumed they were legit. But if you got there via aw then I guess not. Try them out

Offline diddy

External Link/Members Only

Swift work  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That I think was the same profile. Its actually called the Palmers Green Acupuncture Clinic, which unusually for a Chinese acupuncture clinic has these Thai services of some unproven and untested form..but I cant deal with that entrance though, thats why Im appealing here for someone braver than me to try it..

Offline saiyens22

Hello,

I know this topic has been quite a while but I thought I'll give it a try anyway.

So the other day I was driving through Palmers Green and saw a shop in question, it didn't seem open and yes it would take a lot of nerves walking there but then as I carried on driving I noticed another shop next to the station. Doing online research it appears to be this shop.

Look like the usual hai massage place but at the same time looks very legit as well so was wondering if anyone had any info?
Ta

Online FidoDido69

I have seen the shop in question and thought about it many times
But it just doesn’t look promising and the crowd is also not helping .

Peppermint that is mentioned, next to Palmers Green Station, promises to be legit but haven’t been because of that reason. Waking out of the station afew weeks back I saw one of the girls exit in red bottoms and head into Morrisons .. I thought she was stunning … called about an
Hour later to see what the scope is and if the girl in red was available …

… I was curtly told that we are not that sort of establishment … perhaps will have to chance it one day and TOFTT.. if it’s a waste I’ll direct you to my collection site where there will be a picture of me holding a tin can …