Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VS - "Looking for company" - Grantham  (Read 4921 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7662308) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Ipunter

Fast Review: Wow

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Normal Review:

Booking / Communication

Mostly sorted over Whatapp, with a call.  She is a fast a detailed texter, I wish we had more SPs with better comms like this one.

Logistics / Location

A house in the outskirts of Grantham (NG32) nice new estate

SP:

Dress Size: 8, with an amazing arse
Boobs: A/B
Height:5'5"
Pussy: Finger tight with landing strip
Language: Born and bred English, no issues, chatty

Photos: They are all her, very recent and accurate

Service

Paid - £40 for a Nude OWO and CIM
 - No signs of clockwatching

Time management - No issues

Event

Arrived, she was waiting at the door.  The location is pretty open, but not really overlooked.  She was wearing a sexy black dress, asked if I wanted it in the living room or bedroom, I chose the bedroom for comfort.  Stripped off, she got on top started DT with a lot of spitting and sucking, she then completely stripped off and finished me off.  No complaints, everything asked was met with either a "yes" or "no problem" - a total gem.

Post thoughts

It's so lovely I can just text her like a mate and turn up and there zero issues, she's open and honest and you don't get the illiterate one word replies.  Definitely one for the regular list.  Might be a little busy in the Lincolnshire punting desert!

Positives:
  • Sexy
  • Available
  • Amazing Service
Neutral:
None

Negatives:
None

Would I visit again: Yes (Already booked a second visit)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 07:19:35 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Genuine Mick

Can you explain to me how you got oral without and a 15 mins booking clearly states £50 owo is an extra £50 I find this review totally made up :manhater: :manhater:

Offline Ipunter

Can you explain to me how you got oral without and a 15 mins booking clearly states £50 owo is an extra £50 I find this review totally made up :manhater: :manhater:

I guess all my reviews since 2014 are made up then… I just messaged her, asked her for a blow and go with cim and she said £40.

We are here to share our experiences, not here to discredit reviews.

See attachment.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 10:25:29 pm by Ipunter »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey, sounds like a good time had  :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

He didn’t have sex, he booked a blow n go, you’d expect the bj to be included in that  :lol:

If you have any doubt about a review hit the report button please, calling out a reviewer saying it’s fake has a negative effect on the forum, which we are getting away from.

£40/£50 sounds about the right money to me for a b&g I wouldn’t pay anymore
His screenshot also backs it up for me.

Offline Phillxxx

She’s just gone on to my hotlist
Is she definitely in NG34 ?
As her profile states NG32 barrowby?

Offline Ipunter

She’s just gone on to my hotlist
Is she definitely in NG34 ?
As her profile states NG32 barrowby?

Sorry, my mistake, NG32.

Offline Phillxxx

Thanks
Hopefully I will book in for later in the week and report back  :thumbsup:

Offline Ipunter

A little birdie, well the SP told me she’s in the process of starting up an AW account.

Update:

Second visit today was just as good as the first! 😂

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thanks
Hopefully I will book in for later in the week and report back :thumbsup:

Five years here matey, please make sure we get a review, soon  :drinks:

Offline Maverick1138

Sounds like a real gem. Looks good too. Very rare to see a genuine English girl on VS. Nice one.

Offline lincolnbull

on aw nowruby_jackson21  prices lot more now  75.00 15 mins

Offline lincolnbull

ruby wants 75.00 15 mins now when i sent request not sure on this one

Offline MajorPayne

on aw nowruby_jackson21  prices lot more now  75.00 15 mins

Too much

Offline lincolnbull

something odd about this one  .sieana profile gone then this one turns up  want you to wappsap  now doing b and g 40.00 this was on other profile

Offline gbyld87

I'm not a huge fan of her recently post-childbirth body tbh, but nothing that screams red flag on her profile as far as I can see.

Who was this previous SP you think is linked?  Sounds like you had a (bad?) experience of them?

Offline zaphod b

I was thinking of booking her but, having looked at her video gallery I'm not sure now. It's probably nothing to worry about but most of her videos seem to be unprotected. Can anyone confirm that she only plays safe as stated on her profile?

Offline Ipunter

something odd about this one  .sieana profile gone then this one turns up  want you to wappsap  now doing b and g 40.00 this was on other profile

She’s definitely not Sieana, I can confirm this as I’ve met her. But I did text her recently and she told me she was in Peterborough. There do seem pretty similar.

The B&G is the service I opt for and I mentioned that she should put it on her profile. Nice to be listened to 😂

Offline lincolnbull

sent email to make booking then blocked for no reason .to much positive reviews to quick for my liking

Offline Jamesbattersea

Dude as i read it on her profile.
B&G offered £50 (owo included but CIM not)
so i assime that's why he got Owo in 15 mins.

Offline Ipunter

Dude as i read it on her profile.
B&G offered £50 (owo included but CIM not)
so i assime that's why he got Owo in 15 mins.

I actually came across her while she was on VS and I got 15 minutes B&G with cim for £40. Her prices were slightly different but I think she changed it to come in line with the other WG on AW.

I was just lucky I guess.

Offline lincolnbull

i dont trust her to many scammers in grantham pity grantham finest closed it was the best never had problem there .

Offline Jacksonwood

Yes second that about Grantham’s Finest.

Offline Phail_Lord

i dont trust her to many scammers in grantham pity grantham finest closed it was the best never had problem there .

I thought that too but OP has also reviewed WGs I’ve seen so I don’t see why the review isn’t trustworthy

Offline Cryton123

I was thinking of booking her but, having looked at her video gallery I'm not sure now. It's probably nothing to worry about but most of her videos seem to be unprotected. Can anyone confirm that she only plays safe as stated on her profile?

I paid for her PG and there’s definitely unprotected sex pics in there. One pic of her pussy dribbling out cum so make of that what you will.

Online GoldTop

« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 09:25:41 pm by GoldTop »

Offline lincolnbull

the more i look at photos she had aw profile before  B/B what she offered  worked in flats in town

Offline LordGrantham

IMG_3332 In her gallery might appeal to some but it put me right off.