Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Egham massage  (Read 1742 times)

Offline chunky

Hi guys. anyone know who works in Egham on sundays and is she any good. Its the house not the parlour.Ta.

Offline Alexk91

Hi mate, where is the house in Egham and do you have any links for it?

Only ever been to the parlour so not exactly answering your question here haha

Offline advent2016

Hi guys. anyone know who works in Egham on sundays and is she any good. Its the house not the parlour.Ta.

If you mean the Rusham road place
There is a website of sorts
External Link/Members Only

You're probably better off phoning to find out who is working on any day.

Offline chunky

The best is Cici on wednesday. Jenny on mondays is very good. Ting Ting on thursday is the best looking  service not as good as the other two. 80.00 body to body-100.00 blowjob- 120 full service.

Offline StevieB9999

Sundays is Mia. Very nice girl.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sundays is Mia. Very nice girl.
You've been here a while mate, any reason you haven't posted any reviews?

Offline westwardbound

The best is Cici on wednesday. Jenny on mondays is very good. Ting Ting on thursday is the best looking  service not as good as the other two. 80.00 body to body-100.00 blowjob- 120 full service.

Have you been lately? I went earlier this month and was asked for slightly more and fs was not on the menu. Wondering if it's just me or if things have changed a bit.

Offline advent2016

Have you been lately? I went earlier this month and was asked for slightly more and fs was not on the menu. Wondering if it's just me or if things have changed a bit.

A review would be nice

Offline shyleo

Offline westwardbound

I saw Jenny.  I really like the way she looks and she gave a very sensual massage but full service was not offered at any price.  Some girls want to see you a few times before which is fine.  I saw some of her earlier reviews where she was more open but some of the more recent ones were less so.  If she's not doing fs anymore that's fine I guess she's still very cute. Just curious if being a regular would make a difference.

Offline advent2016

I saw Jenny.  I really like the way she looks and she gave a very sensual massage but full service was not offered at any price.  Some girls want to see you a few times before which is fine.  I saw some of her earlier reviews where she was more open but some of the more recent ones were less so.  If she's not doing fs anymore that's fine I guess she's still very cute. Just curious if being a regular would make a difference.

I've had BJ from Jenny but not FS. I saw a new girl (new to me on a Sunday) Molly BJ given.

Offline personofinterest

Hi, would you be able to describe Molly?   Thanks.

Offline advent2016

Hi, would you be able to describe Molly?   Thanks.

A bit like a Chinese version of Florence from the Magic Roundabout (TNG). 30s, curly hair, 5ft something, not slim, not fat in proportion, good technique.