Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yankee in London  (Read 987 times)

trip2gamont

:hi:

Just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who contributes here.  I've spent a while poring over all the reviews and forum posts until I can't see straight, planning for a trip to London.  I will most likely pay a visit to one of the HOD locations in London.  Seems hard to pass up based on price, convenient locations, and services listed plainly and clearly.  You'd never find that anywhere in the US!  I will also have to make some time for a Phoenix Club party, just to cross it off my bucket list.  I will definitely post reviews afterward.  Also, if anyone needs info on how the game is played in the States (especially in the Seattle area), feel free to drop me a line and ask questions.

All that being said, if anyone can recommend an AW girl who gives great OWO with lots of eye contact, takes a messy open mouthed facial with a smile, and doesn't stop until you are COMPLETELY done, I would really appreciate it!  I'm looking for 120-140/hr.  Facial looks are more important than body, but I'm not a fan of BBWs.  I don't care at all about race/ethnicity.  Location is not very important also, as long as she's near the Tube, or will come to my place in Kensington.  I've looked through a LOT of reviews, and people usually just say CIM or not without many specifics.  Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 07:55:40 pm by trip2gamont »

Offline Steve2

:hi:

Just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who contributes here.  I've spent a while poring over all the reviews and forum posts until I can't see straight, planning for a trip to London.  I will most likely pay a visit to one of the HOD locations in London.  Seems hard to pass up based on price, convenient locations, and services listed plainly and clearly.  You'd never find that anywhere in the US!  I will also have to make some time for a Phoenix Club party, just to cross it off my bucket list.  I will definitely post reviews afterward.  Also, if anyone needs info on how the game is played in the States (especially in the Seattle area), feel free to drop me a line and ask questions.

All that being said, if anyone can recommend an AW girl who gives great OWO with lots of eye contact, takes a messy open mouthed facial with a smile, and doesn't stop until you are COMPLETELY done, I would really appreciate it!  I'm looking for 120-140/hr.  Facial looks are more important than body, but I'm not a fan of BBWs.  I don't care at all about race/ethnicity.  Location is not very important also, as long as she's near the Tube, or will come to my place in Kensington.  I've looked through a LOT of reviews, and people usually just say CIM or not without many specifics.  Thanks in advance!

Ellie is well reviewed and seems to fit your criteria

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Hobbit

Please do some research first and come back with some choices. Try Adultwork. Or ask President Trump, I'm sure he'll help a fellow Yank.  :dash:

Offline Steve2

Please do some research first and come back with some choices. Try Adultwork. Or ask President Trump, I'm sure he'll help a fellow Yank.  :dash:

He certainly seems to have done quite a lot of research unlike a lot of others

Offline Hobbit

He certainly seems to have done quite a lot of research unlike a lot of others

Based on what?

trip2gamont

Sorry.  Yes, I have done some research.  I should have listed some ladies who might fit my list of criteria:

@DELUXE TANYA@ - External Link/Members Only
Evelyn Mason - External Link/Members Only
Sexy_GFE_Cody - External Link/Members Only
SEXY-CAMILA - External Link/Members Only

There are reviews for these ladies where a couple of the things I mention are listed, but not all.  Again, I apologize.  I know I'm looking to gain information before sharing, but as a visitor, I don't have much choice.  Regardless, I appreciate the tip about Ellie.  Thanks!

Offline Steve2

Cody looks good

Tanya is jaded now. Been at it too long