Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Portsmouth area - any recommendations  (Read 770 times)

Offline hantsguy50

Hi and merry Christmas. i know this is cheeky but i always like a specific type     
milf
white
english
over a size 12
under 5ft 6  ( as i am short and dont like taller women )

any recommendations

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What location are you asking about, is it Portsmouth in the South East or somewhere in London?   :unknown:

Offline hantsguy50

well i live in hounslow but family there   so maybe should have posted there will amend it

Offline signy

Make some effort.

The AW search function gives 7 profiles with roughly these charcteristics (I made some assumptions, such as what you mean by MILF). All with a fair number of AW reviews. Check them out and cross-reference to UKP reviews. If you are interested in any, then you can come back and ask if anyone has any non-reviewed info. If no good, then just widen the search parameters a bit, for example, by removing the British requirement as many SPs don't define nationality in the interview bits, but you get it in the body of the profile.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
well i live in hounslow but family there   so maybe should have posted there will amend it
Don't post the same thing twice, if it's in the wrong region it will be moved. Posting twice makes unnecessary work for the mods.

You still haven't said if it's Portsmouth you mean, you have written Portmsouth :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 11:48:31 am by daviemac »

Offline hantsguy50

Don't post the same thing twice, if it's in the wrong region it will be moved. Posting twice makes unnecessary work for the mods.

You still haven't said if it's Portsmouth you mean, you have written Portmsouth :unknown:
THE ONE FOR LONDON IS HOUNSLOW  WHAT I MANT  THE ONE FOR THE SE IS PORTSMOUTH   I AM SORRY BUT SPELLING AND READING NOT GREAT

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
THE ONE FOR LONDON IS HOUNSLOW  WHAT I MANT  THE ONE FOR THE SE IS PORTSMOUTH   I AM SORRY BUT SPELLING AND READING NOT GREAT
Do not post in capitals just because you can't post correctly. The way you are going you won't be here much longer.

Both of your posts had the title portmsouth, neither one mentioned Hounslow.

Do yourself a favour and read the punting Wiki.  External Link/Members Only