Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Didcot whats with?  (Read 1171 times)

Offline markymarkfb

Not to sure whats going on in Didcot, there seems to be loads of girls in the desert now, searched a few on here with very mixed results, can anyone distinguish the good from the bad? mostly Romanian is this a touring caravan

Offline Stiltskin

Mostly fake in my experience. Whenever you get a bunch of profiles turn up in a small town with zero feedback it's usually fake profiles with private galleries.

Offline ralhar

is this a touring caravan

well if the venue is a caravan it should go down quite well in didcot...

Offline Lewis

well if the venue is a caravan it should go down quite well in didcot...

There was a girl in Oxford for a little while who worked from a caravan. Her username was Bella and IIRC she was Italian, and she came down from Birmingham. I was going to post a field report on her but before I got around to it, she vanished. Her English wasn't great but we got by, and only charged £80 for an hour's pleasure.

It was a weird set up. 1st time I called her to arrange meeting up, she told me she was in a caravan. Alarm bells started ringing and I thought I was going to get directed to Redbridge Travellers site. She assured me she wasn't a traveller, and she was parked up in a quiet spot in North Oxford just off Water Eaton Road. Turned out a very pleasant experience. The caravan had been converted into a purpose knocking shop with half of it being a massive bed. It was a bit cramped in there, but apart from that everything was fine.
There was an old beaten up Chrysler Pt Cruiser parked outside with numberplates that matched those of the caravan. Turned out that's where the boyfriend/pimp buggered off to while she did the business. Next time I saw her, she was off the Botley Road somewhere, down a long winding track that led to a sports club and pub.

Although her profile has now gone, her photos remain. See what you think.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Lewis

Oops! My mistake. That's one of her friends from the AW group she was in at the time. Looks like someone else has since used her profile. Only just spotted it.

External Link/Members Only

This is Bella - on the RH side in the duo pics

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 10:54:06 pm by Lewis »

Offline markymarkfb

I searched a few of the girls and bait and switch sprang up, i just wondered has anyone seen them, is this a new knocking shop?

Offline ralhar

There was a girl in Oxford for a little while who worked from a caravan. Her username was Bella and IIRC she was Italian, and she came down from Birmingham. I was going to post a field report on her but before I got around to it, she vanished. Her English wasn't great but we got by, and only charged £80 for an hour's pleasure.

It was a weird set up. 1st time I called her to arrange meeting up, she told me she was in a caravan. Alarm bells started ringing and I thought I was going to get directed to Redbridge Travellers site. She assured me she wasn't a traveller, and she was parked up in a quiet spot in North Oxford just off Water Eaton Road. Turned out a very pleasant experience. The caravan had been converted into a purpose knocking shop with half of it being a massive bed. It was a bit cramped in there, but apart from that everything was fine.
There was an old beaten up Chrysler Pt Cruiser parked outside with numberplates that matched those of the caravan. Turned out that's where the boyfriend/pimp buggered off to while she did the business. Next time I saw her, she was off the Botley Road somewhere, down a long winding track that led to a sports club and pub.

Although her profile has now gone, her photos remain. See what you think.

LOL thats got to be one of the weirdest punts I've heard about

Offline Lewis

Tell me about it. I was bricking it, and almost didn't go through with it, fearing the worst because it was late at night when I saw her. Caravan parked up in a remote dark area with no one else around. Thoughts of nutters nearby waiting to mob the caravan once I'd got my kecks off. Thankfully it turned out ok. Whatever was I thinking though. Damned dick starved my brain of blood that night I can tell you.

Not that it matters now, I've just remembered where that 2nd place was that I saw her off the Botley Road. It was Binsley Lane. Caravan was parked up on a small triangular piece of grass, not far from The Perch pub. In fact that's where I left my car before walking over to the caravan.