Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katrina GEA  (Read 1677 times)

Mindful

External Link/Members Only
Doesn’t do kissing. Tries hard to please and great at owo. Can’t fault her for effort.
Covered in tattoos, big fake tits and fake tan. Some guys may like this.
Looks 2/10 and Body 4/10.
For £150 ph and compared to Imogen, Mia, Layla, Danielle ect… who all do dfk and are 10 times better looking she has to be a Negative.
Maybe I’m being unfair but if you charge the same price for all the girls and if Imogen is a Positive then Katrina is a Negative.

hunnymuncher

Thank you for heads up. :thumbsup:
I thought her body looked weird in some of her pictures. Im not one for freakishly huge fake tits, each to their own. Did fancy a diddy ride.
Recommend any others ?
I thought all the wgs gave dfk or kissing ? All I have have done so.

Yes you are right why pay top $ for a hambuger when you get steak for same price? .
when is Danielle on??
she was suggested to me when I first because a member
  I have looked for a while can't seem to find her.
I have to disagree with regards to mia.
My best friend who pointed me to this site had her and was not happy. He's only a guest/ looker not a member so does not post as is very private.
Saying that it was a while back he had her. His main complaint was time wasting and bad attitude but I think it may have been when she had first started last year.
I saw the huns post before he was banned about her forgetting essential items and clock watching but she may have got her act together.  If more reviews about her come up as a positive I may see her. J.D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 01:23:24 am by hunnymuncher »

Mindful

I’ve seen Mia a number of times since she started.
She’s a lot better than when she started. Doesn’t do cim.
Pretty girl, small and petite. I believe she is leaving in a couple of weeks time to work in Spain.
A lot of the girls that are ‘n/a’ every week have probably left.

Tjkooker

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23575.0;topicseen

The unmistakeable katiextreme. Seems her service is getting worse the longer she works. Pity as her look is right up my street.

hunnymuncher

No thank you, she was out of the hit list before I even started.
BIG Negative on here.
Mainly not wasting my hard earned salary
on her, as my friend "paid" her a visit a while back and she's the worst punt he had ever had.
I won't comment on what he said as I haven't seen her myself. I trust his view as he is one of my oldest friends
He steered me to this site. He is not a reviewer sort but a 'lurker' I believe the term?

Any others you have test driven?

hunnymuncher

The unmistakeable katiextreme. Seems her service is getting worse the longer she works. Pity as her look is right up my street.

Have read the review quality pure quality so it is, was in stiches almost snorted my beer at one sentence  :cool:

xr888

So she used to work on AW?

Offline Bubbling

She still is on AW, saw her last week profile name KATE. Not a bad punt does everything on her likes but is a bit mechanical. Loads of Tattoos tho.

Offline rogue5

This is an agency I used a handful of times about two years ago, couldnt tell you the girls names, but in every case they werent like the pictures.
Its fair enough to blur tattoos to hide someone identity, but to airbrush them completely is as dishonest as any of the reviews on that site.
I take my money elsewhere, wouldnt trust them with any booking at all, whether its services or pictures they are always false.