Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoyo Lee Dundee  (Read 1222 times)

Keyser Soze

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

60 mins Incall - £120

Although no reviews on AW, had some decent looking comments on hear, seems she used to work down Newcastle way. Not that into Asians to be honest, but a busty big titted Asian was worth a try.

Communication:
Communication was good, and arranged for an in call at short notice.

Large block of flats near the bus station, very bust street not that discrete. But so busy you would not think twice about people coming and going.
Flat was decent size, a bit dated but not expecting much. Room and bathroom were clean and spacious.

The meeting:
Yoyo answered the door with red sexy number on, slightly covered by robe. Seemed friendly but spoke with prominent lisp that reminded me of my grans border terrier.
Paperwork sorted and she told me to undress and lie on the bed, without any effort to undress or kiss me. So obviously kissing of any kind was off the table. As I lay down on the bed, she got her wet wipes out and cleaned me. She gave a mediocre OWO which didn't last very long. Then it was CG and missionary, and finish in doggy. All very vanilla for my liking. I get the sense that she may be used to seeing drunk punters from her previous job and offers more of a bland, shoot your load and piss off service.

Tried for a second time, but soon got the impression she was only up for a hand job, I can do that shit myself and find it boring when WG's make a half arsed attempt to turn you on.

Overall, she seemed like a nice girl but was obviously not into the punt. But I felt definitely disappointed a little bit. Although I shouldn't have expected anything more, I gave this a neutral instead of a negative. If you are horny and there is not much about give her a try.

Face - 6/10
Body - 8/10
Location - 6/10
Service - 4/10

Offline kev34

What a pair. Are they all real?

Keyser Soze

No way, defo enhanced. Not a bad job has been done but very firm.