Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress kendal  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Clitlicker1

Anyone seen this girl?... possibly meeting tonight after work.. thanks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline looking777

I've noticed her profile before and was thinking of seeing her myself. I'd love to hear if your visit went well..

Offline Courtney

I've noticed her profile before and was thinking of seeing her myself.

5'2" ....14 stone ....dress size 18+  :wacko: :crazy:
...I'd either be eaten for breakfast or squashed to death. :scare:
Good luck....I hope you survive.  :D :hi:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

She was around a while ago.

Known as Kendal then.

Started in Irvine with her mate and later moved to Glasgow I believe.

I once booked with her in Irvine and when I got there I saw her mate instead. Result on my part as she was certainly fitter. This one is carrying excess.

This was all before my UKP days in case anyone wonders why there's no post/review.

To conclude, I'd say an overweight chav and I wouldn't visit. Make up your own mind.

Offline looking777

Anyone seen this girl?... possibly meeting tonight after work.. thanks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Did you end up seeing her? I see she's back in Aberdeen and I'm interested is seeing her but would like to hear a first hand account before I do.

Offline Clitlicker1

Didn't see her, by time I finished work she had other bookings , yeah noticed she back this week so hoping to catch her while she here...she has a twitter account where you can see a bit more of her

welldo

I remember her from years ago, think she done the rounds in some of the Glasgow sauna's.  She was available one time i was in the one up near the dental hospital on Sauchiehall Lane?? (can't remember the name of the sauna).  I didn't go with her though

Offline looking777

I found that she has some vids up on Manyvids under KinkyKendal.  You get to see a bit more of her, specifically a bit of a belly.  But her face is cute and her tits look amazing.  I like curves and if I'm in the right mindset (and if her face is nice enough) I can have fun with that body.  I've got an apt with her so I'll see how it goes and post a review.