Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great Massage - Sawasdee, Watford  (Read 13546 times)

Offline Daaz324

Hi everyone, as I have noticied a fair amount of posts lately regarding massage. I would highly recommend Just Amy and Pim. You will not be dissapointed if you know what I mean! Very friendly and give a amazing massage.

I have been so many times, can't stop going!

sawasdee watford

Let me know what you guys think once you have been. Oh and i had a crap experience at the Chinese massage place on Euston avenue in Watford. It was late about 9.30pm and I was talking to the masseuse near the end and the old woman on reception came in and went "sssshh" be quiet, you loud boy and then walked out. I was pissed off! Massage was crap, she was coughing her guts the whole time, offered me b2b when I said how much she says I don't know, 40,20, I said no I have no more money on me. Awful!

I can really highly recommend amy and pim. I prefer Amy. Pim is tiny. About 4 foot something! But she is strong!!!

Offline Daaz324

B2B and touching is not on offer although I never have more than £20 on me so I am not sure

Offline Daaz324

should I have posted this lm reviews? I just thought I would post here and I'm sure more people would see it here and if I can help then I'm happy!

I have seen a fair amount of AW girls recently,

Mimi, xena, nikki, Marian all around the Harrow area so will post some reviews up later.

Offline GreyDave

Offline magic tongue

What is on offer though, just he or anything else ?.

Offline Yesyes

Just massage nothing else is on offer

Offline yogibear76

Thanks for the tip Daaz....  I just went to see Pim. You were right mate she is strong and her technique is pretty impressive. Just to clarify this was just a massage no HJ was offered although I was a bit confused because very early on in the Massage she asked me to remove my underwear so I thought for sure that I was going to at least get offered.

The Massage itself started with me face down as they all do and started without oil. Shes very small and climbed up onto the tabke. I was so stiff im my back that she used her elbows,  i was in so much pain that i started sweating.. Lol.  To be fair though,  thats really how i love my massages so im sure she'd tone it down if you asked.  Then she got out the oil and asked me to remove my undies.  She was very thorough and mixed the style up throught.  After i turned over,  with my old boy flopping around she worked my legs and then chest. As she was working my chest she kept thrusting her breasts in my face...  Man did she have nice boobs.  Im thinking fake as she is very petite and thai. Last thing,  which i thought was a nice touch was she got me sitting up on the bed and did some more painful shoulder massages.

And then it all ended. I was quite disappointed to be honest.

After getting up i noticed a sign on the wall saying 'please dont embarrasse yourself by asking for more than just a therapeutic massage... 

Did you have to ask Daaz??

Offline Daaz324

Great review mate.

Yes she is very strong for such a tiny girl!!!

She would definately tone it down if you asked...

If you go and see her again then She may offer. When I first saw her I was like ohh that feels good etc when she was near it, I was trying to give little subtle hints!

There is a new girl starting there Tues so will sample and feedback.

I saw NIna there before, dam! If you like a hard massage she is the one! Pulls you all over the place! Although I was left dissapointed with Nina.

Amy is not as petite but gives a lovely massage. She is by far my fav there, really friendly!

And yes, I think they are fake too as they are massive on someone that small! 

Kameo

Hi,  I was thinking about visiting Sawasdee again. I went about 4 months ago and had a masseuse called Sarah. Good massage but was pleasantly surprised when the massage was "extended"  without me expecting it at all.

I want to go again, this time asking for Amy or Pim... Will it be an extended massage again without me asking? Or should I request it?

Thanks

Offline nnnn

Offline Sattob

Oh and i had a crap experience at the Chinese massage place on Euston avenue in Watford. It was late about 9.30pm and I was talking to the masseuse near the end and the old woman on reception came in and went "sssshh" be quiet, you loud boy and then walked out. I was pissed off! Massage was crap, she was coughing her guts the whole time, offered me b2b when I said how much she says I don't know, 40,20, I said no I have no more money on me. Awful!
I have been there thrice. The first time was OK, nothing special, the second time, despite me having booked a time, I had to wait, and wait, and after 45 minutes I left. The third time I had this rather older, unattractive, Chinese lady, in her 40s. The massage itself was so so, but she kept kicking my mouth, which I didn't like, and then a so-so HE. Not going back.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

she kept kicking my mouth

:lol: Sorry. How did she manage that? Were you on a mattress on the floor?

Offline Sattob

:lol: Sorry. How did she manage that? Were you on a mattress on the floor?
No, whilst I was lying down, on my back, on the massage table.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

No, whilst I was lying down, on my back, on the massage table.

Ah, I guess you mean while she was doing B2B..

Offline chinafan

Hi everyone, as I have noticied a fair amount of posts lately regarding massage. I would highly recommend Just Amy and Pim. You will not be dissapointed if you know what I mean! Very friendly and give a amazing massage.

I have been so many times, can't stop going!

sawasdee watford

Let me know what you guys think once you have been. Oh and i had a crap experience at the Chinese massage place on Euston avenue in Watford. It was late about 9.30pm and I was talking to the masseuse near the end and the old woman on reception came in and went "sssshh" be quiet, you loud boy and then walked out. I was pissed off! Massage was crap, she was coughing her guts the whole time, offered me b2b when I said how much she says I don't know, 40,20, I said no I have no more money on me. Awful!

I can really highly recommend amy and pim. I prefer Amy. Pim is tiny. About 4 foot something! But she is strong!!!

Pimm is very hot and great masseuse! Her breasts are fake, and they're a little too big for her frame, but her nipples are also massive, so she's probably naturally quite busty. I've had 2 massages with her, both times involved HE (second time I massaged her for a while I was convinced she was going to slip my cock into her mouth on a couple of occasions), and both times she asked me to see her in the evening for a drink, even putting her number into my phone. I'm not sure if that's normal for her, or if she just fancied me. However, I'm not in a position to "date" a Thai masseuse, so didn't contact her for any extracurricular activities....

Offline Daaz324

Yes she's very good!

When you massaged her, did she let you get close to anywhere?

I think it's quite common the putting your number in her phone malarky!

Offline chinafan

Yes she's very good!

When you massaged her, did she let you get close to anywhere?

I think it's quite common the putting your number in her phone malarky!

She put HER number in MY phone!

She was topless on the table, but she kept her leggings on. She told me touching of her pussy, but I eventually built up to that (of course), however it seems she was on her period. Last time I had a massage from her, I had her stripped naked (for a bit more cash).

Offline Daaz324

Sorry! I meant putting her number in people's phone!

How much extra did you have to give her?! Want to try this!

keel

Pimm is excellent but a little pricey, even though I prefer her figure ultimately prefer Amy overall better massage and attitude. I find her very accommodating and worth a visit. Joy is also good I think she would go the extra mile to please.

Offline Daaz324

Yeh Amy does a great massage and attitude is great

Offline Tonyleung

I thought Sawasdee didnt offer HE or extras? ..

Offline chinafan

Sorry! I meant putting her number in people's phone!

How much extra did you have to give her?! Want to try this!

She's expensive, put it that way, but if she likes you she definitely goes way further than most girls who offer HE as she knows you'll be back

Offline Daaz324

Yeh the price she said to me was ridiculously expensive

Offline billyrider

Come on guys do tell...how much for how much???

Offline chinafan

ABCDEFGGFEDCBA

Hey guys,

Planning to visit Joy. Is she offering happy ending?

Johnlaing20

Going to be seeing Pim Thursday all booked in.
How much did you have to give for HR? Want to know how much to bring. Don't want her cleaning me up

Johnlaing20

How much did Pim charge for HE?

Offline Daaz324

Johnlaing20

Sorry do you mean she accepted £20 and for me not to offer any more. Or it was £20 but she doesn't offer anymore? Aha

Offline Daaz324

Pay her £20 for happy ending. Let me know how it goes!

Dick Lund

I've been here too and had the works (well, topless hr from pim (£40)) but otherwise found it to be quite a conservative place.

On one occasion, following a 4 hand massage, at the sight of my hard on, I was encouraged by one of the ladies to sort myself out - any sort of help seemed off limits.

The same lady (Amy I assume) happily jerked me off on a 2 hand appointment a few months later.

There also used to be a Portuguese lady there that happily did a great massage (it was very good) and did a no fuss, no fee hand job after too. She even allowed fondling under her top

Offline Daaz324

I just get  The usual £20 happy ending.

I assume the other person in the 4 hand massage did not allow it so Amy may be been just saying this. Considering she gave you it on the 2 hand massage!

Offline vish

Has anyone seen Nancy and knows if she offers extras? I think Nina does not.

quote author=Daaz324 link=topic=98077.msg1730256#msg1730256 date=1504861334]
I just get  The usual £20 happy ending.

I assume the other person in the 4 hand massage did not allow it so Amy may be been just saying this. Considering she gave you it on the 2 hand massage!
[/quote]