Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Cindy Peterborough  (Read 1806 times)

Offline cunnyhunt

This WG has had several profiles in Peterborough

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have avoided before (2+ years ago) due to language barrier, Does anyone here have any experience as I have to visit Peterborough in a week for appointments.

New but addicted

I have visited Cindy a number of times.  She is a very nice lady, sometimes meetings with her are a bit rushed but to be fair I usually only book her at last minute.

Offline Mikepboro

Hi, I've seen Cindy's profile, but my suspicions have been raised by her feedback. It's almost all from a handful of clients, who in turn only seem to have received their own feedback from Cindy.

Does anyone share my concerns?

Offline norfolk tiger

I personally would not be trusting the feedback because as you say those leaving it don't appear to have seen anyone else.

Offline Lever

I saw Cindy about a year ago, so my memory's a bit hazy on specifics, but from what I remember her pictures were quite accurate. There were no issues with hidden extras either and her English was reasonable. I think her rate for a 1 hour booking is still the same too. OWO, RO and CIM were all available from what I recall.

I didn't go back though, so there must have been a reason as Peterborough's reasonably convenient for me. Not sure what's happened to her feedback either - I don't recall the number being as high as it now.

Offline youngdestroyer

I have seen Cindy a few times, and she has put on a little weight over the last 4 years but she has fantastic tits, sucks a good cock and is always available at short notice.

Try and get her in the schoolie outfit, very nice.

Also takes a very good facial.

Well worth a quick cheap punt