Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 100th different WG. Something special to celebrate  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Bogof60

Fellow EA Punters.
I have noticed that I have just had my 98th different WG so the big 100 is imminent.
I am thinking I will do something special for this.
The most I have ever paid is £130 for an hour but I am thinking about breaking the bank for this occasion.
I normally punt in the South Suffolk North Essex area but I would be prepared to travel a bit for this one.
Also I would be prepared to venture into unknown territory such as a party, a post op, Massage or even try a bit of mild BDSM etc but I am not sure I could go with anyone with a functioning dick  :scare: or even a non functioning one for that matter
I like all sorts of women so thin, fat, Young, old, EE, Black Asian or British would be fine.
I suppose what I am asking is who is the best WG in our region regardless of price or location.
Realistically this will be in The New Year as I have only one punt left in me this year and it may be someone I have seen before
I look forward to your replies.

Thanks
Boggy
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RumptyBoy

Good post Bogoff, respect for being so prolific. It raises the question, who would be your top 10?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi Bogof....I see from your reviews you have had English Kat but not yet Hannah Banks.  I would recommend Hannah if you are looking for a really good looking girl who delivers...if you tell her she is your 100th then I suspect she will perform even better for you.

For a PSE experience I have enjoyed xxx-Angelina-xxx so might be worth a go....she is a bit ditzy but very very filthy

Finally how about a MMF? Poppy & Dom provide a brilliant session and everything is not offer including DT, anal and DP

So much choice...enjoy yourself

Offline Bogof60

Thanks for that Naughty
Hannah is on my HL and is a contender.
Do you have links for the others?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

External Link/Members Only

Hi Bogof

Hannah is really good and has plenty of hot friends she plays with, including the smoking hot English Kat as you already know, so you might consider breaking your Duo duck for your 100th.

Links to Poppy&Dom and Angelina above (hopefully)

Can I also recommend Lucie May in Ipswich...she offers a first class GFE especially if you like lots of DFK and cuddles...along with all the naughty stuff as well. Link below and see is offering an hour for just £100 before the end of January and I for one will be taking advantage!!!

You have so much choice it’s going to be difficult making a decision but whoever you pick will deliver a fantastic time of my experiences are anything to go by...and there are still some local hottie’s I haven’t managed to get my hands on so others may have more recommendations to make it even more difficult for you

Look forward to hearing your decision and reading the review

Offline Bogof60

Thanks Naughty

Yes definitely food for thought there
MMF
Never done but yes maybe
Angelina
Isn't she batshit crazy?
Mind you crazy in the head and ...etc

Thanks again  :drinks:

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I would describe Angelina as ditzy, but others have had more batty/crazy experiences reading the reviews...however I have only ever seen her at lunchtimes and each time she has delivered a pure filthy PSE session managing to get me to cum 3 times every visit in an hour, and covering her in cum or filling her mouth !!!

I am definitely going back to see her when I am another full on session

Offline fatboy

Boggy,
Can I ask over what period of time you have seen these WG's ?
JayEZ2k might be the man to talk to as he has seen 100 in under a year.
My only recommendation would be Visitinghotone in the Sarfend area who was very memorable.
Can't post the link but I did review her.
Nearly all of my really memorable WG's have since retired or stopped after seeing me  :sarcastic:
Best of luck in your search.

Offline phillips

Fellow EA Punters.
I have noticed that I have just had my 98th different WG so the big 100 is imminent.
I am thinking I will do something special for this.
The most I have ever paid is £130 for an hour but I am thinking about breaking the bank for this occasion.
I normally punt in the South Suffolk North Essex area but I would be prepared to travel a bit for this one.
Also I would be prepared to venture into unknown territory such as a party, a post op, Massage or even try a bit of mild BDSM etc but I am not sure I could go with anyone with a functioning dick  :scare: or even a non functioning one for that matter
I like all sorts of women so thin, fat, Young, old, EE, Black Asian or British would be fine.
I suppose what I am asking is who is the best WG in our region regardless of price or location.
Realistically this will be in The New Year as I have only one punt left in me this year and it may be someone I have seen before
I look forward to your replies.

Thanks
Boggy

Lets hope your 100th WG is a fun time experience
But why do you need to break the bank

You have nearly hit the magic TON and you have not had to pay lots of cash to have fun so far. :hi:

Offline MarkS69

Boggy,
Can I ask over what period of time you have seen these WG's ?
JayEZ2k might be the man to talk to as he has seen 100 in under a year.
My only recommendation would be Visitinghotone in the Sarfend area who was very memorable.
Can't post the link but I did review her.

Nearly all of my really memorable WG's have since retired or stopped after seeing me  :sarcastic:
Best of luck in your search.

I'm Sarfend based too, so thought I'd chip in with a few suggestions.

I've not seen Visitinghotone (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) since she restarted working, but I used to see her regularly a few years ago and she was always fantastic. Very enthusiastic and she's one of those rare ones who actually enjoys what she does.  I must plan another visit.

One of my local regulars is Saffy (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). She's lovely, dirty as hell and very reliable.

Another girl I see regularly is Amy (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). She's down to earth and loves sucking cock.  Some on here have reported that she sometimes smells of cigarettes when they've seen her, but personally I've never experienced that. 

The above three all offer incalls, but my best punt of this year was Mandy (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) who only does outcalls.  She was amazing and gave me a true girlfriend experience.  She's a true MILF with an amazing body and a really great personality. 

Good luck in your search!

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hey Boggy

Who would be your top 3 recommendations from the 98 girls you have had so far ?

Cheers
Naughty

Offline itk

Thanks Naughty

Yes definitely food for thought there
MMF
Never done but yes maybe
Angelina
Isn't she batshit crazy?
Mind you crazy in the head and ...etc

Thanks again  :drinks:

Batshit crazy sums her up perfectly, such a filthy fuck though

Offline Bogof60

Hey.
Thanks for all the suggestions guys.
Will have a think about it and let you know.

Fatboy
It's just over 5 years since I embarked on this journey  :lol:

Some good stuff down Saafend way worth thinking about.

Top 3 or top 10 I will have to do some considering.
I must say that Rainie in Tiptree rates high on the list at the moment.

BTW it's 99 now after a quick pump and dump in Ipswich tonight.
Wondering if it's worth reviewing as she is off home tomorrow.

That's it for this year so Happy New Year to all of you and any more recommendations would be welcome.

Boggy

Offline fatboy

Review her in case she comes back !
Not bad going - 99 in 5 years....
I am about 50 in 3 years but lots of repeats  :kiss:
Agree with your comments about Rainemar, must get back to see her !
Keep up the good work,  cheers FB

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

I never thought about counting the girls as I went along.

No chance of me now adding them up over the last 20 years.

Wishing you an amazing 100th!

Offline Bogof60

Offline fatboy

What are you waiting for ?
You know you'll get a telegram from the Queen once you have got there  :lol:

Offline Naughtyboyuk

still hovering on 99  :wackogirl:

Do you know who the 100th is going to be or will it be a spur of the moment punt?

I think we are all waiting in anticipation!!

Offline Bogof60

The worse thing is while I really want to make a special thing of it I can see it being just another punt.
I have come close to booking that 100th a couple of times recently but have ended up punting with someone I have seen before.
And then I just needed a pump and dump one evening and hey presto I was on number 99.
I am trying to save something special for the 100 but cannot ensure the urge will take me and it will be nothing special at all.
   :blush:

Offline PleadInsanity

It is a tough one because you would have probably done most of the things you wanted on your way to 100.

Offline itk

I never thought about counting the girls as I went along.

No chance of me now adding them up over the last 20 years.

Similar to myself, did try keeping a record for some months years back but gave up as was worried if the book ever got found.
Would’ve been difficult explaining, ‘23/05/1995, Jade £30, sex and bj in flat. Cowgirl best.’

Offline somethingrandom

Re: list keeping.
Get a fake email address for aw etc. Only log into it via your phone through 'in private' browsing and make the password bonkers lever secure.
Save your list and details of meets/sp's etc as draft (unsent) emails.

I think I will keep a list this year, with 100 or more meets last year I think it's high time I kept an eye on just how much this is costing....

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi Boggy

Any news on the 100th ??

Offline Bogof60

It has happened.  :yahoo:

Review to follow.  :wackogirl:

Offline fatboy

Congratulations Boggy,
So telegram received and blue plaque going up outside the WG's house/flat or even above the headboard ? :sarcastic:
Was it Mei of Stevenage ? If so the queue must have been terribly long,.... :lol:
If I knew where to send it I would post you a card...... :cool:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 10:29:34 pm by fatboy »

Offline Cim420

Re: list keeping.
Get a fake email address for aw etc. Only log into it via your phone through 'in private' browsing and make the password bonkers lever secure.
Save your list and details of meets/sp's etc as draft (unsent) emails.

I think I will keep a list this year, with 100 or more meets last year I think it's high time I kept an eye on just how much this is costing....

100 meets in 2018 and 3 reviews, pathetic!

:hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.

Offline Bogof60

No need for a card FB.
Just keep up the good work with reviews and recommendations in our area.  :drinks:
Same for all you other reviewers in our area.  :drinks:

Offline Dick Emeroids

Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Jordanladxx

As gracious as ever. Twat.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=203542.0

I would suggest that he provides more to UKP than you DE! Especially in the last 6 months, so not sure who the Tw@T is, you seemed to criticise my 1st review for no reason. More punting less abuse my dear old pal....

Offline phillips

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=203542.0

I would suggest that he provides more to UKP than you DE! Especially in the last 6 months, so not sure who the Tw@T is, you seemed to criticise my 1st review for no reason. More punting less abuse my dear old pal....

Have to agree with you Jordanladxx
Dick likes to criticise newbes mostly with sarcastic comments..... Dick it appears you are turning into a Troll
Be a good gentleman and keep your eye on the ball and just punt.
Leave the silly remarks in the bin,its the ladies we want to hear about  :hi:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

If i were you i'd look further afield like London, much wider range there:-)

Offline Cim420

Don’t give the nasty troll attention/ air time.
What he thrives off, bless him.
Typical keyboard warrior, wouldn’t say nothing to my face.
Glad others have seen him for what he is!
What a dick!

Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.

Offline Dick Emeroids

Don’t give the nasty troll attention/ air time.
What he thrives off, bless him.
Typical keyboard warrior, wouldn’t say nothing to my face.
Glad others have seen him for what he is!
What a dick!

Just for your education.
1. People thrive on things. Not off them.
2. Wouldn't say anything to my face. Not nothing to my face.
No charge.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Now now chaps calm down everyone....this thread should be a celebration of Boggy's 100th !!

Boggy...any news on who the 100th was?  or have I missed the review

Cheers

Offline Foxtail17

Now now chaps calm down everyone....this thread should be a celebration of Boggy's 100th !!

Boggy...any news on who the 100th was?  or have I missed the review

Cheers

Not since the Brexit referendum has an announcement been so anticipated.  :drinks:

Offline Students Notebook

Just for your education.
1. People thrive on things. Not off them.
2. Wouldn't say anything to my face. Not nothing to my face.
No charge.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bogof60

OK

Fess up time.

It was

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

More than I would usually pay and yes it was very good.

Offline Students Notebook

OK

Fess up time.

It was

Good choice B. :hi:  S.N.

Offline fatboy

OK

Fess up time.

It was

Well done Boggy, nice choice for your 100 th.
Can you remember them all ?
I must be close to 50 and it is difficult to remember them unless I look at 'the list'
Saving that for the nursing home though.
Think I'll get a nice carer to read it out as I drift off to sleep  :sarcastic:

Offline JBD

Hello Bogof

Try Nicole DuPapillon - £300 for 3 hours and she is amazing. You can really get into those meaty lips. I recently reviewed her on East of England and she would definitely be the way to break the 100. She's way out of area at Milton Keynes, but well worth the punt and the cash.

Whoever you select, enjoy.

Cheers

JBD

Offline Bogof60

try to keep up JBD  :diablo:

Seriously though

Thanks for the recommendation  :thumbsup:

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Top 3 or top 10 I will have to do some considering.
I must say that Rainie in Tiptree rates high on the list at the moment.

Boggy

Now the 100th is done have you been able to decide on your top 3 or 10?