Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky_GIRL_19  (Read 979 times)

19 review(s) for Gym_Bunny_19 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5940881) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 21 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline lovemachine

This is the 2nd review of my backdated list.
External Link/Members Only
Although she was using a different name then.
$60
half hour
Communications good,no problem in booking or finding address.
The girl was as pictured,facially about 7/10.I quite liked her character,a bit feisty and confident.
The event
not so good.After handing over the money I was asked to undress as she went briefly out of the room.when she returned I was asked to lay on the bed.She was not impressed with what she saw and started saying it was not hygienic for me not to be shaved down below,so it could only be covered oral,I had little choice then so carried on.After more amateurish attempts by me for sex she wasted a lot of time by insisting on trying out some blindfolds,hand cuffs and dildo rear entry.Once I felt something else back there and realised what she wanted to do I insisted no way.she then tried to make me come with a covered blowjob but it just wasnt happening,by which time was up.
Could have been alot better if I was more experienced but she seemed a bit to keen on time wasting to me.

Offline tantric talents

4 piss poor reviews in a row! This girls in the wrong job :bomb: