Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Sue in Croydon  (Read 3392 times)

Offline xanthos

So took a chance on this gumtree ad

External Link/Members Only

07424984678 - £50 swedish massage for 1 hour

Its a private flat in a block just off Croham Road in South Croydon. Comms was fine, met at the front door by a fairly attractive, mid-thirties full figured, friendly black lady. Got upstairs and she offered a drink whilst we sorted out the paperwork. Got stripped and wrapped a towel around and laid on the table (which was heated btw).

The massage was quite good (loads of certificates on the wall  :D), she's quite strong and been doing this p/t for a while she says.

So towards the end she was at the top of table and giving me some long strokes towards the prize - getting me quite stirred up - but then it kind of petered out - dunno whether I should have said something or maybe she was wary of doing something.

Anyway I was a bit disappointed not to get a h/e - but the massage was good so not a total waste of money, I would definitely go back if anyone on here can confirm she'll do more once she knows you.

mikeaol

So took a chance on this gumtree ad

. . .  if anyone on here can confirm she'll do more once she knows you.
I visited last year and had the same experience. On my second visit I asked for "it" to be stroked, which she did. I have not returned as her former premises were cramped. Sue did pull out the couch so she could work on both sides of my body.

Her former site is: External Link/Members Only

Offline NickA

I visited last year and had the same experience. On my second visit I asked for "it" to be stroked, which she did. I have not returned as her former premises were cramped. Sue did pull out the couch so she could work on both sides of my body.

Her former site is: External Link/Members Only

I had the same experience. Nothing on the first visit, but when I asked, she told me a HJ was a possibility on the second "because she liked me".

I took the bait and booked her again a week or so later. She answered the door wearing a ridiculously short skirt with her arse and knickers on display. She's a big girl, but I'm shallow enough to get turned on - and told her. After that, there was a lot of mixed messages, to be honest. She watched me undress and made an unexpected and very complimentary comment about my penis. But then switched straight back into 'business mode' and didn't go near it during the massage. Even though I was fully hard towards the end.

I politely requested a HJ and she started acting all coy - after me having her big, half-naked arse a few inches from my face and her tits pressed on my chest during the massage. Anyway, she did the job, but pretended not to want to. She handles a cock well and clearly knows what she's doing.

I was intrigued and went back for a third visit, and got the same treatment again. Coy one minute, flirtatious the next. "I don't do anything else," she said. But was OK with me stroking her arse and pussy through the knickers on the build-up to climax.

I feel I've had the full Sue experience now, and doubt I'll return.

mikeaol

I was intrigued and went back for a third visit, and got the same treatment again.

I feel I've had the full Sue experience now, and doubt I'll return.
Not that I have found anyone better at massage locally but I do not see myself going back for the third time.

I like the phrase "I feel I've had the full Sue experience" and I feel the same way albeit after two visits.

Offline NickA

Not that I have found anyone better at massage locally but I do not see myself going back for the third time.

I like the phrase "I feel I've had the full Sue experience" and I feel the same way albeit after two visits.

She also really needs to tidy the gaff up and turn off the telly when she's working. I've now been wanked off twice while a Nigerian soap opera is playing in the background.

Offline pewpewpew

If you got a massage without extras why is this a positive review? If you liked the massage great, but I didn't review my last shopping trip to sainsburys