Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cancellation Etiquette  (Read 822 times)

spice5656

Hey fellas, had just booked my next appointment on Sunday for this coming Tuesday and later on the Sunday something busted which needs fixing so I'm sort of broke this month. I have informed them by AW email yesterday, and dropped them a text today and left them a voicemail after trying to ring a couple of times just to make sure they find out ASAP but no response.

Am I going to get put on some kind of WG hitlist for cancelling and have bricks with death threats coming through my windows  :lol:

Online Anadin

To be honest, it doesn't matter how reasonable you are or how much notice you give some WGs they will blacklist you the moment you cancel but I don't think there's a shitlist that they all use. Anyway assuming you've never met her you can always get a new sim and if like most girls she takes phone bookings you can use that and still see her if you really want to.

cain

shit happens plans change as long as you give notice nowt else you can do. if they decide not to meet you in furture well thats's their choice, I've had to cancel on occasions no great shakes imo I always gave good notice. Its better than just being a no show.

Offline OakTree

You've given her 48 hours notice, what's not reasonable about that?

Would worry about cancelling the gas/boiler man or plumber with such notice? As far as I'm concerned it's the same with women who sell sex. Shit happens and life doesn't revolve around being balls deep in a strange woman's pussy.

If she kicks off about it, you've dodged a bullet.

Offline Jonestown

Give them as much notice as you are able, what else can you do, then forget about it; that's a lot more than most WG's would see fit to do if they wanted to pull out of a booking.

spice5656

Yeah I mean I suppose I cant control when somebody checks their email/phone  :crazy:

Offline RedKettle

you have done more than enough, just chill out and plan the next punt.

Offline berksboy

She would be happy with cancelling with you on her doorstep so dont worry about her.

Redhead Lover

I guess there's two parts that play a factor here: Notice and feedback.

If you've given plenty of notice (which you say you have), you'll be fine.  Bit of a piss-take if you text 10 seconds before you were meant to see a WG with an excuse not to. And if you've got decent feedback on AW (no negs for cancelling, etc), then again, you should be OK.

If you've got a new profile too, you could always nuke it and sign up again, if you get any flack.