Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice to puntering while on vacation with your significant other  (Read 1388 times)

ManAtArms

So,

what do you do to get time for some puntering while bringing your 'better half' on the trip?

I'm in need of some advice.

Thanks

Offline KentAde

So,

what do you do to get time for some puntering while bringing your 'better half' on the trip?

I'm in need of some advice.

Thanks

Advice is don't be stupid!  :dash:

Offline HughJardon

Book a 3 sum,  see if your other half's game. Hell you could call it date night  :P

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Done it a few times over the years, doing a weekly shop at a major supermarket and managing a quick one on the way back to the self-catering holiday location. You have to plan well and know what you are doing, and what the OH is doing eg, down at the beach etc.

fredpunter

My Mrs actually gets a bit frisky on holiday ... I wouldn't want to waste the rare opportunity for a freebie by spending my energy elsewhere.

ManAtArms

Great and valid points from all! Thanks!

Funny that holiday Inn comment. ;)

Well, we're traveling to Berlin soon and she has brought up the idea of 'swinging' earlier, so I'm considering a visit to Insomnia in Berlin with her. I believe that might be the best option just to 'check our mutual interest' , but still interested in ideas from anyone about getting busy while traveling together.

I agree, some serious planning must be done. I was considering getting her busy with a massage, but the problem is that then she would have wanted me to join at the same location in a shared room. Maybe I can call a location and make arrangements for a split room... Then again, where to even begin finding such a place where she should be getting a good massage and I would getting at least a good owo, if not more...
Btw, she is a good lass, it is just that I need so much more.

mediumjoe

I was hoping to do it this summer, did all my research for the local girls but the occasion just didn't arise. I was planning to do something she would  find really boring like looking at  steam engines and go off and slot in a half hour with an  independent.  Probably didn't miss out as the local girls were  all a bit up themselves and expensive.  Joe

Speedy12

Give her a couple of hundred quid and send her off to buy something nice for herself. They you go "shopping" and buy something nice for yourself!

Offline redt4

Interesting topic, have a stateside trip coming up and hadnt even thought about a punt whilst there on holiday....