Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finally a good Romanian  (Read 3889 times)

Sunil_N

External Link/Members Only

Nice cute young girl with amazing boobs , nice slim figure. Did owo but said A and CIM are extra , even if I did CIM she may not have complained I think.  She i sucked me around 20 minutes with out complaining and finished in doggie. Had a massage and left. Good girl after a long time that too Romanian!!

west8

Interesting comments, but I think you forgot to post the review.

Offline droplet

Im not a fan of WGs who provides services for 30min/45min/1hr because I always think they are clock watchers. 

In their mind, if you are at 35min, they may cut you off there because they think you havent paid for the 45 min and another 10 min more they can get an extra £20-£30.

I dont like this kind of arrangement. I dont go for girls who offer the 45min service on AW for this reason. I feel like they are counting the seconds. I fucking hate that. If I finish early 5 min, no problem I just leave. And if I take 5 min longer I expect the girl be accommodating.

Offline claretandblue

good point westie,i mean he hasnt even told us whether he took the tube,bus or drove to the punt...

Sunil_N

Started with a shower together which i always do , she is not a clock watcher, not like  other Romanians who is reluctant to suck more than 5 minutes . Very cute in my eyes, 1 hr incall. Best boobs in town, great  figure.

sir_david

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19316.0
Vivian is no longer at Barracuda but is at ‘Diva’ as “Violetta” and “Aimee” at ‘Admiral’, back to £150 after a suspected ‘dusty phone’ attempt at £200 with both agancies!
I feel my sap is rising!
“Livia” at ‘Hot Collection’, still hopeful for £200!

UberX

Hey Sunil nice finding she looks fucking hot. So where is her incall place in South Kensignton?
 :)

BeesKnees

There's no need to put him down for this review. He described the girl's appearance, gave his opinion on her. Described services performed and apparent attitude during services. He even mentioned position too. Not everyone has to be extrovert or flamboyant with their writing style.

It's concise and succinct.

Good job Sunil on the first review. If you combine the info you provided in the follow post with your main review, then I reckon your next review will be worth reading too.

SGM_Effyn

hi Sunil, is she really looks like on the profile photos? or this is another Magic of the Photoshop?

Sunil_N

Beware she is  not as good  as in photos, nevertheless she is good looking  in person and with a nice attitude.English is minimal though.Great body.

west8

There's no need to put him down for this review. He described the girl's appearance, gave his opinion on her. Described services performed and apparent attitude during services. He even mentioned position too. Not everyone has to be extrovert or flamboyant with their writing style.

It's concise and succinct.

Good job Sunil on the first review. If you combine the info you provided in the follow post with your main review, then I reckon your next review will be worth reading too.

It was my way of subtly saying 'Welcome to the forum, Sergei'.

Sunil_N

Fuck off west8 , see my previous posts before calling sergie.

west8

Fuck off west8 , see my previous posts before calling sergie.

Post count means shit Sunil, you should know that. First review of some agency girl screams Sergei, but the truth always outs in the end.

So take it on the chin and move on to your next review. It takes time to build trust on here as you must surely appreciate.

Edit ... For the record, where is this young lady based - precisely?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:47:16 pm by west8 »

Offline anyfucker

Edit ... For the record, where is this young lady based - precisely?
he did say above in a post - cloisters, surely you know where that is  :hi:

west8

he did say above in a post - cloisters, surely you know where that is  :hi:

Which is why I then wrote 'precisely' .. eg which floor. Let's see if Sunil is the 'real deal'.

BeesKnees

West, I don't see how your line of investigation is gonna lead to outing a potential pimp.

If Sunil is a pimp, asking him where the wg is located is pointless because the pimp is likely to have put her there in the first place.