Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Blonde Lucy.  (Read 3664 times)

Offline smiths

Can anyone tell me if English Blonde Lucy here External Link/Members Only is English Lucy who has 7 reviews on here. On this WGs profile she says she had a previous profile and had to delete it but doesnt say what she was called before.

English Lucys profile in the reviews on here is dead so i assume its the same WG but it would be appreciated if anyone can confirm that please?

Hornydevil247

Can anyone tell me if English Blonde Lucy here External Link/Members Only is English Lucy who has 7 reviews on here. On this WGs profile she says she had a previous profile and had to delete it but doesnt say what she was called before.

English Lucys profile in the reviews on here is dead so i assume its the same WG but it would be appreciated if anyone can confirm that please?

Hi Smiths

It is the same one as I saw Lucy on Friday.

HD

Offline claretandblue

is this the one who sometimes worked with cindy?if so she was subtly slagging her off when i last met her,referring to lucy as a bit of a unit

Hornydevil247

is this the one who sometimes worked with cindy?if so she was subtly slagging her off when i last met her,referring to lucy as a bit of a unit

Lucy has never worked with Platinum Cindy! So definitely not this Lucy that is being referred too.

I have seen a number of times solo and had a few great threesomes with her and Dee.

HD

cockneybstrd

I have to say putting on your profile I had to close my old one because of stalker seems a bit stupid as the said stalker is going to find her new profile and recommence the stalking. Most punters when they view AW feedback can see when its probably a case of the punter being a cunt

Maybe I am old cynic but when I read stuff like that I do wonder what they mean is I got left a piece of bad feedback which may or may not have had some merits. And that the ego of the pro$$ie is so fragile she cant have this

Offline laidbackasiandude

It's a different "Lucy", you can easily find the AW link via Platinum Cindy's page. In case of any query
and the avoidance of doubt/confusion, as follows.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

It's a different "Lucy", you can easily find the AW link via Platinum Cindy's page. In case of any query
and the avoidance of doubt/confusion, as follows.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As far as I remember English Lucy was definitely working with Dee and here is the controversial review from West8 who went to see them ;)

Oops sorry that was Dee not Cindy :(
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 09:38:33 pm by lewishamguy »

Offline smiths

Hi Smiths

It is the same one as I saw Lucy on Friday.

HD

Thanks, had a good punt with her.

jcdmj12

English Blonde Lucy = works with Dee
Horny Lucy (polish) = works with Cindy
Cindy = Used to work with Dee, doesn't any more for some reason   :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

Cindy = Used to work with Dee, doesn't any more for some reason   :unknown:

cheers,that solves any confusion

Offline lewishamguy

Cindy= Used to work with Dee, doesn't any more for some reason   :unknown:

Dee is a competitor perhaps :music:

fredpunter

Which Lucy was it that Cindy was bitching about? She seems to have a bit if a history when it comes to bitching about other girls (though she's probably not unique in that respect).

Old monk

Which Lucy was it that Cindy was bitching about? She seems to have a bit if a history when it comes to bitching about other girls (though she's probably not unique in that respect).

In our meeting in the summer Cindy told me why her and Dee had stopped working together (obviously this was only her side of the story) as I had originally requested a duo, I can only comment on our conversation but she was certainly not putting Dee down. She even told me that if I saw Dee I would have a great time. She may well have made comments to others, Im just reporting as I experienced.

fredpunter

Reading this thread again my interpretation is that Cindy was bitching about the Lucy she does duos with? Maybe why Dee doesn't work with her any more? Just a guess.

Hornydevil247

So we have gone from confirming if the new profile belong to English Blonde Lucy was the same girl on the removed profile of English Lucy to discussing Dee and Platinum Cindy.

Cindy and Dee were like the Beatles, great whilst they were together, having had a few great threesomes with them both, I cried when they split and prayed they would reunite.

Life goes on with a few cover versions Dee/Lucy, Dee/Ameera and I had to cancel a threesome with Cindy/Adelle :dash:

If they were to reform then I would the first in line to see them both  :yahoo:

HD