Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexycaroline1 (Hillingdon UB8)  (Read 3148 times)

imran552017

after seeing all your review, went to see her, for £100 you can get supper beauty B-But, she seems very old lady may be in her 50 to 55 old, didn't feel any attraction.
i think wasted 100, could have spended on good quality one,
not going to go again
only if she provide for 1HR ====£60 its reasonable for mature lady       

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review, I think you're wrong on the age, but she might as well be as old as you say.....as all the tanning / sun beds she has used in her time has fucked her skin up good and proper, I think I mentioned this in my review.

What about the actual service, any good?

Offline The_Don

after seeing all your review, went to see her, for £100 you can get supper beauty B-But, she seems very old lady may be in her 50 to 55 old, didn't feel any attraction.
not going to go again

[Link added by admin]

Another member stated her rates used to less P/H

Over the years her prices went from 60/70/80 now a ton.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

not going to go again

[Link added by admin]

OP can you elaborate in this review e.g what the service was like. I doubt she would disappoint service wise.

Offline gash bash

She looks good, onmy todo list as she has lot of good reviews. Sorry u didnt enjoy op.

Offline punk

not going to go again

[Link added by admin]

Basically you didn't fancy her as you believe that she is very old.

Why didn't you walk or cut you time down?

How about including what her service was like as basically this tells other punters, nothing about her service or attitude. :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 10:38:34 am by punk »

Offline pumps

Basically you didn't fancy her as you believe that she is very old.

Why didn't you walk or cut you time down?

How about including what her service was like as basically this tells other punters, nothing about her service or attitude. :unknown:

It seems like Imran only likes to drop extremely vague negative reviews, then fucks off until his next negative review.

no clarifications, updates, feedback, query's answered...... nada.

It's as useful as not bothering to review at all imo.

Offline punk

It seems like Imran only likes to drop extremely vague negative reviews, then fucks off until his next negative review.

no clarifications, updates, feedback, query's answered...... nada.

It's as useful as not bothering to review at all imo.

I see what you mean.Just looked at his three brief comments and each one could have easy been plucked out of thin air and published on here.

Offline Jackdalad

Very vague indeed, just seems that there wasn't a physical attraction and that warranted a negative review. Her service is brilliant as said by myself and others so unless he gives info on her actual service this negative should be dismissed imo

Offline Turtle1

£100? No thank you. I walked about 3-4 years ago as I felt she misled me over her age. Imran you should learn to walk away.

The OP does seem a bit odd to say the least.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

£100? No thank you. I walked about 3-4 years ago as I felt she misled me over her age. Imran you should learn to walk away.

I agree she looks older than her stated age but not 50-55.

How old would you say she is Turtle ?

Offline niceguyali

I've seen her a few times. She's always been a reliable punt.

That  ass is unreal, main reason I see her, if you're an ass man you have to visit.

She can take a good pounding and actually encourages it which is a real turn on for me. I've been trying to see her last week or so but with no luck.

Summary - Without sounding fluffy or anything we do have a good chemistry between us. She treats me well and I give her a good time (so she says)

Offline niceguyali

Would say probably mid 40's but like these guys have mentioned that the tanning ruined her skin

Offline gash bash

Ok thx, off my todo list now.

For you ass aficionados i can reccomend Klara who i seen in West Drayton. She got a really nice ass too.

External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

For you ass aficionados i can reccomend Klara who i seen in West Drayton. She got a really nice ass too.

You lost me there

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gentlelovemaking

There isn't any evidence she has a great ass from her profile, if this is good Sexy Caroline1 will blow your mind

Offline peter purves

There isn't any evidence she has a great ass from her profile, if this is good Sexy Caroline1 will blow your mind

or just too fat (one has to bear that in mind also)   :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Belgarion

Very vague indeed, just seems that there wasn't a physical attraction and that warranted a negative review. Her service is brilliant as said by myself and others so unless he gives info on her actual service this negative should be dismissed imo

Where are your reviews then?

Why should the reviews be dismissed based on your say so?

Offline Belgarion

I've seen her a few times. She's always been a reliable punt.

That  ass is unreal, main reason I see her, if you're an ass man you have to visit.

She can take a good pounding and actually encourages it which is a real turn on for me. I've been trying to see her last week or so but with no luck.

Summary - Without sounding fluffy or anything we do have a good chemistry between us. She treats me well and I give her a good time (so she says)

Some reviews would help :hi:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

or just too fat (one has to bear that in mind also)   :P

She may be big for some people's tastes I agree but not fat in my opinion she works out a lot so is firm.

Offline niceguyali

I went to see Caroline today :)
As ever very enjoyable time
I worked up a proper sweat today, couldn't cum for some reason. Think it was the wank I had earlier thinking about her when I posted my reply.
Yeah she's got a multi gym in the other room if the door stays open when you walk in.

Offline pumps

I went to see Caroline today :)
As ever very enjoyable time
I worked up a proper sweat today, couldn't cum for some reason. Think it was the wank I had earlier thinking about her when I posted my reply.
Yeah she's got a multi gym in the other room if the door stays open when you walk in.

Sounds like abit of a fluffy fantasy buddy

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Sounds like abit of a fluffy fantasy buddy

It's funny Pumps for some reason I believe him. I usually end up sweating when I punt her she has so much energy. Why he knocked one out before the punt I don't know .... she doesn't have a cum limit .
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:12:18 pm by Gentlelovemaking »

Offline niceguyali

I knocked one out earlier cos I wasn't planning on seeing her anyway. By the afternoon I went gym and saw a sexy lady with ass on her on the stepper machine. Got me in the mood for a punt.

I thought I'd text to see if she's available by any chance and she was. The unplanned punts are always the best :)

Offline niceguyali

There you go pumps, you still don't believe me? That's her number at the top and what sad fucker would make up silly stories and fantasies like that?

Offline pumps

Think it was the wank I had earlier thinking about her when I posted my reply.

My comment was pertaining to this as it goes, not whether or not you saw the whore.

Just sounded a bit desperate.

Offline pumps

Hope this works :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

baby?

probably best you haven't review her, might be one of those sickening to read reviews.

Offline gash bash

There you go pumps, you still don't believe me? That's her number at the top and what sad fucker would make up silly stories and fantasies like that?
Sad pimp trying to drum up buisness for washed up prossie.

Offline niceguyali

baby?

probably best you haven't review her, might be one of those sickening to read reviews.

Oh ok, I can't be bothered to argue with anyone on here. I'll just post my experiences and you guys can believe what you like, if I sound desperate it's probably cos I am :)

Offline iafd222

Has anyone seen Both sexy caroline and Barbie Cumming? How do they compare? looks and PAWG wise?

Online MP778

Has anyone seen Both sexy caroline and Barbie Cumming? How do they compare? looks and PAWG wise?

caroline is obviously older.  because barbie is younger, she has the better face and softer skin.  pawg wise i'd say they're close.  caroline's ass is wobblier but both are big and juicy.  caroline is bigger overall - she's probably 5'9 to barbie's 5'4/5'5.  caroline has nicer tits (natural and bigger) and bigger thighs (she's more muscular than barbie overall too).

Offline punk

I knocked one out earlier cos I wasn't planning on seeing her anyway. By the afternoon I went gym and saw a sexy lady with ass on her on the stepper machine. Got me in the mood for a punt.

I thought I'd text to see if she's available by any chance and she was. The unplanned punts are always the best :)

Write a full review.