Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girltattoogiulia - Cardiff  (Read 2325 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6667258) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Lickster42

External Link/Members Only

After reading some great reviews decided to take a punt.

30 mins meeting.  £100, no extras.

Short notice meeting,  great comms, I messaged her on AW she got back to me ASAP and we arranged for the next day.

The pics on her page a 100% acurate, she is beautiful and has a pleasant personality.

The flat, just off Newport Road, with parking a few mins walk away.  En-suite bedroom.

Giulia opened the door and was wearing a sexy slip with lingere underneath, straight into a nice kiss, she handed me a bottle of water and I handed her the paper work as we went through to the room. Told her that I had showered about an hour earlier and asked if she wanted me to shower again but Gulia said it was up to me so I did not.
She told me to get undressed so I did as I was told! It was a little chilly so she turned up the heating. The straight into DFK, loads of tongue action then she started feeling up the old boy who was standing to attention.

She sat on on the side of the bed and sucked me off as I stood adjacent.  Her blow jobs are excellent amazing, loads of variation, tip licking, deep throat, ball licking, all done eagerly and with joy.

She then lay on the bed and got her wand out and started playing with herself as she sucked me off sideways as I stood. I then lay on the bed for some 69, her on top. We got to about 15 mins into the action and felt ready to cum. I wanted to see her eyes as she sucked my cock and licked my balls and after a few minutes of this I shot my load in her mouth.

I was totally drained by now and needed a few minutes to recuperate.
We chatted for bit, Guilia has a pleasant manner and interesting to talk to.
After a bit had a shower, changed back, quick cuddle and kiss and was on my merry way.

Well worth a visit.

Her profile has gone down, not sure why?

Offline Milf Hunter

She seems to deactivate her profile when she’s not working.
Don’t know if that explains it?

I’ve seen her regularly over the last year or so and it’s something she’s only recently started doing.

Offline Lickster42

She set ul January prices, I met her just before and would like to again.Shame really

Offline weldermike

30 minutes as gone back down to £80 now,