Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wanessa Charming, London (HA3), 3559139  (Read 1137 times)

5 review(s) for Wanessa x Charming (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NuruGuru

Do not visit this girl. For your own sake.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

COMMS - On the phone they're good. Asked to come, sent postcode, simple enough

LOCATION - A block of flats in a decent area in Harrow. When you get to the flats you have to walk around the back, through a quad area to get to their room. The flat is housed by some old Romanian or Hungarian women. I saw 2 different old ladies who were running the place. There were at least 2 other girls working from the flat.

THE GIRL - Really tiny petite with a lovely tight body. Definitely her in the pics. That's about how good it gets. She was well presented. The only thing that put me off is she has browny / yellow teeth which now seem more noticeable in her pics. Claims to be Portugese on profile, but is Hungarian or Romanian.

THE SERVICE - Fucking awful. She couldn't speak any English what so ever. Every time I mentioned anything to her all I got was "No Understand" - I should have walked but had already handed over £40 for 15 mins and needed to unload and that body...damn, I just wanted it.
Lay on the bed and got a really shitty back rub for a few mins before turning over and getting an average bj, similar to how a wife would give it.

I told her to get on top and ride so I could grope her body. This was really awkward and made me feel o uneasy. I could see her face throughout, eyes closed, totally disengaged and it looked like she just hated every minute, but this was a look of pure detest for the job. Judging by her lack of English, the women in the flat and this was a look I'd never seen on a girl before, I genuinely think she's been trafficked and forced. I told her to stop and I cleaned up and got dressed and felt really shit leaving the flat.   :vomit:

I'm still considering possibly reporting this one to the police out of concern for the girl working - that's how awkward it got.

In my humble opinion - do not go there. The full postcode ends in DW - if you find yourself looking for a girl and are txted this particular postcode, I'd approach with serious caution before considering going to this flat.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Huckleberry

:hi:thank you for the warning NuruG.
I was thinking of booking her yesterday !
She may very well be a victim of some sort as previous reviews have also been uncomfortable
for those  visiting her and her body language described shows her predicament is dire.
Sorry you have had quite a few negatives recently. :unknown:
H

Online Steve2

She is Hungarian, as are the other girls at this flat.

I have seen her and she seemed happy and smiley. Yes very limited English and a very passive nature but trafficked?. I honestly don't think so.

Looking at your reviews OP, I am wondering if you are making the right choices

I like this quote of yours though

I wanted to walk but I had invested too much time in this bitch that I wanted to pound her and have my cheese smelling cum all over her face.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:38:48 am by Steve2 »

mrhappypants

Nuruguru, perhaps you revolted her?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:25:29 am by mrhappypants »

Offline dubhcarr

she seemed ok with me but she needs warming up.....has a typical gypsy sort of attitude......whether she is one or not I don't know but she is not full on.........

Offline NuruGuru

Nuruguru, perhaps you revolted her?

This is a possibility. She just hates massive cock in girth and length. So you'll likely have a great of a time with her ;)

ptokazii

Apparently her profile has been removed from AW maybe due to you gents reporting on the poor wg ???

Offline adindas

She is Hungarian, as are the other girls at this flat.

I have seen her and she seemed happy and smiley. Yes very limited English and a very passive nature but trafficked?. I honestly don't think so.

Looking at your reviews OP, I am wondering if you are making the right choices

I like this quote of yours though

I wanted to walk but I had invested too much time in this bitch that I wanted to pound her and have my cheese smelling cum all over her face.

This place is well known where Hungarian people are working. Well known figures are Niki and Xena and Carla.

So traffic ?? is out of question.

Some girls are only after money, because they need money, no interest at all and the money /rate in this industry is good.