Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slut_milf4u - near Arnos Grove Station - mentally unstable avoid!!!!  (Read 1606 times)

2 review(s) for slut_milf4u (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Lilpumps

External Link/Members Only

I had the great misfortune of booking this crazy unstable jerkll and Hyde creature. It was a late night booking and I was looking for a bit of kinky soft domination and normal sex.

Communication: decent replied to texts and gave address.

Looks: looks older than 40 but made effort with make up.

What went wrong?

I advise anyone to not book this person she clearly hates her job and is suffering from mental issues. To cut a long story short she literally charged extra for everything and has a problem with you telling her what sex position you want her to be in. I politely asked if I could finish over her breasts and she flips starts accusing me of not respecting her and I could hear her pimp next door trying to get involved as she started shouting muttering in her language it was all so weird and strange it was like I killed her cat or something. I abruptly left as I could not be  with someone as crazy as this. £90 wasted but lesson learned I will not be seeing a prossie again without reviews or a face pic.

Stay away from this nut job she makes threats of violence and is a total rip with poor service.

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 02:04:29 am by FCB »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Is this the same WG?

Crazyoz ad from 2015, shows face,
Same phone number than AW an also calls herself Alexandra

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I think it is as she has the same identical tattoo as the woman in the ops profile

Offline FCB

I think it is as she has the same identical tattoo as the woman in the ops profile

Well spotted  :thumbsup:

Tattoo in AW (left pic), Crazyoz the right

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 03:11:07 am by FCB »

Offline Bassman

I text her the their day. Luckily I had no reply. I think her stable mate replied (assuming the work together based on location details) but the texts I got were strange I gave up.