Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delicious Alissia - Coventry CV1  (Read 1299 times)

6 review(s) for Delicious Alissia (1 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]

Offline LM19

Well, first neg. TLDR: Trust UKP feedback, don't be a nice guy, don't trust AW feedback.

Comms were good, all arranged effectively. 'friebdly enough' describes her to a tee both over phone and in person.

The girl: yeah, she's fit as fuck. 10/10 for sure, with a smooth, toned body, a decent rack and a gorgeous bum and pussy. Attitude wise, well she's definitely got an attitude in a quiet, holier-than-thou sense.

The meet: I arranged 30 mins for £60. Was supposed to be OW and then sex, ended up as just a HJ as I really struggled to get into the vibe hard enough to fuck.

Hussled in and sorted paperwork, hinted I would try and shower as I normally do but nope: told to undress and lie down whilst she stashes. Fine...

Coming back, she gets on the bed and proceeds to start a 2 finger handjob. Not doing anything for me. Could park a bus between our bodies so hard to get a good feel.

She starts sticking a condom on (then wipes it, ehh??) whilst I'm still soft, but fuck it, maybe it'll get me hard enough so I can fuck and get out of here. No such luck really. I do eventually get mostly hard, and ask for CG, but she insists it's not in properly so gotta start in Mish.

Attempt Mish but can barely feel a thing. She says I'm not hard enough -- ya I'm aware, I'm sure pointing it out will make things much better.

We agree to move HJ, she tried to get me to cum like this but no luck as I'm just not into it. Decide to try and fuck her in doggy but again "you're not hard enough" (I was in her at this point lol so clearly was). I give up at this stage and lie down.

She decides to finger herself and do some sexy dancing which does manage to get me off eventually.

Meet ended up a 15 mins HJ and wanked off myself to finish. Yes I wasn't as hard as I could have been at stages, but this is down the vibe. It's not something that's happened to me before on a meet....

Not even worth it for a quick shag really, trust the UKP feedback and leave this one off your list.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 06:54:33 pm by LM19 »

Ming

I hate to tell you "I told you so" but.......

Hardly a surprise, but thanks for reviewing, hope your next one is better.

Ming  :hi:

Offline LM19

I hate to tell you "I told you so" but.......

Hardly a surprise, but thanks for reviewing, hope your next one is better.

Ming  :hi:

:drinks:

Next one will be a safe option for sure!