Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela and Lana threesome - (Outcall) - Oldham  (Read 1900 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Lana - no profile

1 hour outcall Oldham

About the ladies

Angela`s profile it spot on, and is accurately described.
Lana  doesn't have a profile on here. Angela said she`s  Portuguese speaks fluent English, 28yrs old, brunette, 5ft7in and a size 10 with a 38b bust, which in my opinion, is pretty much spot on.

Also, failed to mention that she is fucking fit as well.

Personality

Great laugh, friendly and generally good to get on with.

Services

Discussed what I was looking for beforehand and no problem there, and as Lana doesn`t have a profile, you have to go through Angela to discuss any likes/dislikes

The fun bit

Lana was the first one out of the car, nice one I thought, she was wearing a nice tight figure hugging dress that was attached to seriously fit looking young lady.
Angela got out, oh aye, she will certainly do for me and if all the accounts are true, this is going to be good, and as soon as the front door was shut, there was a tongue down my throat and a hand on my cock, so that sort of confirmed it.

Quick chat for about a minute, then off upstairs, Lana, tongue exploring my tonsils and unbuttoning my shirt, Angela removing my jeans and in a flash, I was at the receiving end of a double blowjob, Lana then wanked me while Angela carried on sucking away and  all of this before having the chance to take my socks off.

Onto the bed Angela with my cock in her mouth, Lana snogging my face off then sat on it – then swapped round for a bit, interspersed with a generous amount of nipple licking and fondling of boobs.

Angela was first to climb aboard my cock, and rode it like a jockey in the Grand National while Lana and me kept ourselves busy.

Swapped around Lana on her back with me on my knees while I gave Angela`s clit some attention and more tongue fighting.

After this, it was just non stop, no point going into it all but basically, my cock either had a mouth or a muff on it, my hands either had a muff , clit or boob on them and my mouth either had a tongue in it or a nipple or a clit at the end of it.

Also received a some rimming and a finger, just to see what it`s all about. 

Time was fast approaching, Lana lying at the side of me, arm around her and giving each other gentle kisses like a girlfriend/boyfriend  while Angela took my length in her mouth and gave me constant eye contact while I could hold on no longer and erupted in her mouth.

I felt like the cat that had not only got the cream, but found out there was an offer of a free mouse as well.

Overall, this was a serious proper full on hardcore threesome with a couple of friendly ladies who don`t piss around, like a bit of a laugh, and my beer tasted better afterwards for some reason.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 08:52:34 pm by goldwing1 »

Offline Cryton123

How much did you pay? Sounds a great meet  :thumbsup:

Offline Hurley

230 for the hour according to Angela’s profile page

goldwing1

I deliberately didn`t mention the price, but it was tens of pounds.

Offline wilbers

I felt like the cat that had not only got the cream, but found out there was an offer of a free mouse as well.

ROFL, never heard that expression before.  Great find and report, I take it there will be a repeat visit at some point.

goldwing1

ROFL, never heard that expression before.  Great find and report, I take it there will be a repeat visit at some point.

Definitely will be a repeat visit, i`ve had loads of threesomes and this one ranks as the best so far.

Offline rossymike

Did the girls have fun with each other or just you, I think I've found my Easter treat

goldwing1

Did the girls have fun with each other or just you, I think I've found my Easter treat

No, but that`s not to say that they don`t - I never asked beforehand, school boy error on my part.
I`ll certainly ask next time.

Offline rossymike

Still sounds amazing, I suppose I could manage if they just concentrated on me!

Offline robsmith149

Offline Home Alone

Like wilbers, that's the best line I've read in a Review in ages, goldwing! I literally :D 'd at that one!! Anybody would think you were enjoying yourself! ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 06:54:40 pm by Home Alone »

goldwing1

Was this Lana? says 30's and Portuguese.

External Link/Members Only

Good find
Bit of editing there as per usual, but those photos are a good representation of her body and hair - bit of airbrushing to hide her tattoo`s which again is usual.
It says cim in the profile but she didn`t offer this , and was told beforehand, owo dfk is offered.

So everyone on here had a good idea if they want to book.