Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela- Swinton  (Read 1185 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Steve McQueen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Angela used to work from a flat in Middleton but has now moved to a terraced house in Swinton.

Communication/ Directions
Initiated by email and followed up with txts. Efficient and easy with specific directions on location and where to park. Parking was a bit of an issue due to adjacent roadworks but I found somewhere after a couple minutes. Txt Angela and she gave me directions, I could arrive at the front door or enter via the back entrance ( no comments please)

Accommodation
Knocked on the front door, it’s a busy main road so no issues. Angela let me in, it’s a small terrace but very nice and fit for purpose. Angela made me a cup of tea, no time wasting as I was early and we took it into the quite spacious ground floor bedroom. Good sized bed.

Angela
I haven’t met Angela before and I found her easy to talk to , she is an attractive mature women with a slim but curvy figure.

Action
Straight into DFK stood up, our hands exploring each other, I had a good feel of her bum which is soft a nice size. She turned round and asked me to unzip her dress and back to DFK. Onto the bed stripped off some more DFK then I played with her breasts and made my way down , some RO then stimulating her clitoris with my tongue and finger then she starting to assist me and she made subtle groaning sounds and eventually her legs were shaking as she climaxed. I then turned her over and gave her a real good rimming for quite awhile. She said now your turn and she spreads my legs while I was on my back and rimmed me for quite some time. Then licking my balls she teased me then started OWO then went into DT mode, spitting, gagging , fluid everywhere. I had my finger up her bum at the same time. She then told me to get on all fours ( this why I booked her it was ‘trombone’ time) she spread my arse cheeks and rimmed and licked and dug her tongue as far as it would go while wanking me off. Great experience never had that before. Then back on my back more OWO and fierce DT again while I held the back of head while thrusting till I climaxed. No swallowing but CIM. There was a few minutes to go but I was satisfied, finished our teas, bit of a chat, dressed, a nice goodbye kiss and I was gone.

Conclusion
I really did enjoy this meeting, Angela is positively reviewed on UKP and I can see why. Return? Yes there is more in this girls locker.