Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela and Tanya, Salford DT and Rimming Duo  (Read 1344 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

DoctorDoctor

Cost : £120 for 30 mins with two SPs
Summary : very good with some annoyances

External Link/Members Only

I've been rather low profile over the summer months, and only had one splurge with the magnificent Aimy, whose reputation I found to be well deserved. Her DT is quite sublime, delivered expertly but with a sense of humour.

After reading a couple of reviews of Angela I thought I'd take the plunge, and enquired as to her availability for a 30 min session with a difference. I wasn't bothered as to who her duo partner would be, as long as my two requests were delivered upon with enthusiasm. Comms were solid throughout (something I'd also experienced with Aimy) and the appointment was first of the day, though I'm not particularly squeamish in this regard.

Only minor grumble was that I wasn't aware of the parking situation, and ended up at the hospital car park with a 5 min walk. Not a major downside for me though, as I usually prefer to park out of sight, for anonymity.

Flat is as described elsewhere; door was opened by Tanya, a nice looking blonde Ukrainian/Armenian mix - size 10, 5'2 with a decent set of mams and a smallish mummy tummy, dressed in basque and stockings. Angela arrived from the living room in something like a tankini, again as described elsewhere, but with slightly discoloured teeth. The dentistry reminded me a little of PleasureDome in South Manchester. However, I'm service first, looks second, so wasn't too bothered.

Decent shower and we are under starters orders. DFK with Angela, light FK with Tanya then Angela is on her knees with the Junior Doctor wedged down her oesophagus, choking and spluttering commensurate with a solid provider of genuine DT. With that introduction there was no chance of this junior doc going on strike.

Next up is Tanya, and she's deep but not as deep as Angela. The minor disappointment however soon dissipated when Angela's tongue struck my balloon knot. As I've said elsewhere, I've been sucked and rimmed by the finest in the North and the South, and this was very good.

I lay on the bed, and let Tanya get stuck in. She then delivers a deep and enthusiastic blowjob, which I found to be excellent, and she sticks a protected and lubed finger up me. She delivers a good prostate massage combined with fruity blowjob, but slightly below the level of intensity that Aimy delivers.

Junior doctor is passed between the two ladies, when the doorbell chimes and one of them gets up to let someone through the ground floor entrance. I don't mind, as the other lady has JD buried in her face, but then one of them needs to go and let the other punter in and collect the money. I'm still not overly bothered as I'm being well looked after.

I'm then laying on the bed, and Angela in 69 with me has buried her face onto JD whilst Tanya is cleaning out the crease, when the door opens, and I'm looking up at another punter who is looking for his SP. I'm incredulous - the choking spluttering noise being made in the room makes me believe the other chap was deaf or just plain fucking stupid. If you are reading this, you are a prick.

He's promptly shown out and the duo service resumes - I can't recall much else, but ended up being sucked by Angela whilst Tanya sat on my face. I emptied a wodge, had another shower and bade farewell.

All in all, great VFM, but it's a busy flat. Caveat Emptor.

DD

Offline hungrypunt

Well done that man, thanks for review, just what Ive been looking for

Offline threechilliman

MMFF opportunity missed Doc!

tcm

DoctorDoctor

Very funny, but I've seen way too many todgers in my previous life to ever want to look at another one again, even yours TCM!

Offline threechilliman

Very funny, but I've seen way too many todgers in my previous life to ever want to look at another one again, even yours TCM!

I'm disappointed.

Seriously though, another punter wandering into your punt is out of order for me.

tcm

Offline Blue Moon

Seriously though, another punter wandering into your punt is out of order for me.
I agree, that would probably have caused a collapse for me. And I'm not keen on the quick turnaround that's implied by the new arrival during the OP's booking - possible hygiene problems I suspect. I enjoyed Angela when I saw her but this has made me reconsider a return.    Bm

DoctorDoctor

I can't be entirely sure, but I think the other punter was there to see another girl. It's a flat that could easily accommodate a couple of concurrent bookings.

Offline Blue Moon

I can't be entirely sure, but I think the other punter was there to see another girl. It's a flat that could easily accommodate a couple of concurrent bookings.
Aah - fair enough then. Thanks for the clarification (and the review).    Bm

Offline con-a-ser

Yes the old I got the wrong room one

In all fairness all rooms lead of a small entrance area so
Front door , Cupboard, Bathroom, Living room, Bedroom1, & bedroom 2 all have same plain doors
So could be an easy mistake & probably just got wrong door in strange flat on way from bathroom
He should feel luck he didn't open front door onto landing
(yes flashes of all the locked out of hotel room naked comedy scenes come to mind Police academy, Carry on films)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 11:01:51 am by con-a-ser »

Offline Angela79

• Service Provider
Hi guys, I would just like to reassure you all that the booking was for another girl who unfortunately was running late. We do try to avoid people bumping into each other but un fortunately this is not always possible. Thanks for the positive fb on service though ;-)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice one DD. Glad to hear the ladies weren't so shocked by the rude interruption as to cause JD any harm.

DoctorDoctor

Mr B. Nice to see you visiting the NW board! Easy location for you to find....travel due West from a famous album photo shoot. If you reach the site of a famous outdoor Madchester gig you have gone too far  :dance:

Angela: appreciate the clarification. I'll reassert that the service was quality, but suggest that a maid might be of use during times of high demand to ensure you can remain focused on your clients.

DD