Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Petite Belfast  (Read 916 times)

30 review(s) for Mature Petite (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline hrm69

Booking with Julia from last week when she was in Belfast. First review of her on here for a while.

External Link/Members Only

1.5 hour booking - £220
 :sarcastic:
Comms

All done that day as my plan A cancelled on me that morning and as I has juggled things about for the day I didn't want my time to be wasted, seen Julia was in town again so sent off a message in hope rather than expectation. Got a quick response and she was free so all arranged for later that afternoon. Text on arrival for buzzer number.

Venue

On a busy road in city centre, plenty of parking close by, think she uses this place most of the time she is here. Certainly  not discreet but the time I was there it wasn't too bad. I could imagine rush hour or a nice summers day it being very busy in the area.

Julia

I've had my eye on Julia for a while and was glad I met her. Not to everyone's taste but I like her, hair a bit shorter and curly from photos and maybe didn't appreciate how tiny she was, very petite with a great body. Was in a nice dress, heels and stockings. As others have said a bit shy to start with but once she gets going is very friendly.

Meet

Was offered shower on arrival which I took. Into bedroom and introduced ourselves properly, some nice light FK standing at the end of the bed.

I lay her down and removed her thong and was straight down on her for some RO and rimming on her. Lovely nice tight little pussy that got nice and wet. Swapped over and she offered OW or OWO, I took the later.

Brilliant technique, the way she flicks her tounge on your bell end is delightful and while not full deep throat she did go fairly well down. The way she runs her nails over your balls is heaven. Thought I was going to pop fairly quickly, like my last few punts but for first time I had taken half of a little blue pill and boy did this make a difference. She was going for a full 10 minutes, with me exploring her at times. Was then on with bag and she hopped on top for cowgirl. Again I went a longer than before and eventually came inside the bag.

Bit of a rest and chat and onto round 2. This time she brought some toys out and again we explored each others bodies. Julia really does wriggle and climaxes a lot when she gets going. She used a little bullet vibrator on us both while I took the chance to insert the butt plug she had into her. Again this all led to more OWO with her starting to play with my ass. This got more intense and with the help a bit of lube she proceeded to give me the best prostate massage I've ever had. This lasted a good 20 minutes as she edged me, sucking and wanking me to a really intense finish.

Another rest then onto round 3. Wasn't sure if I would manage it but thw wee blue pill certainly was working again. More OWO, RO and rimming again on her then onto her hands a knees as we went at it doggy style. The sight of that tight ass with the butt plug in was sensational. I was fairly proud of myself as went at it for a good 10 minutes as we both climaxed together with Julia shaking and collapsing on the bed.

Had another shower before I left and was there bang on the 90 mins.

Will definitely see again when she is back in Belfast. Certpainly a very good GFE.

Offline Nornirish

Great review - someone I’ve had my eye on for some time. Does she only do light kissing? I see you’ve also seen Layla Exotic in Glasgow - one of the best experiences I’ve ever had! If only we had that kind of quality in Belfast…

Offline hrm69

Yeah would say it was light fk. The odd bit of tounge action.

Layla was an experience. Never had chance to go back sadly.