Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina - Masseuse  (Read 1550 times)

15 review(s) for Little Nina Masseuse (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dante

External Link/Members Only

I quite fancied seeing who else is around Bristol, and lighted upon Nina, who also has a number of positive reviews here. The presence of very strict boundaries (no bartering for "extras") was a very positive thing as far as I'm concerned.

I rang her up this morning, we swiftly arranged a time, and that was that for comms. The time came and Bristol traffic didn't shaft me, I was actually 10 minutes early! Rang her and was told to wait 5 minutes, then buzz up. Which I did, managed not to get lost inside the building, and was welcomed in.

Nina looks exactly like her photos, pretty, youthful and petite, wearing a summer dress. I made quick use of the facilities (I'd showered just before leaving the house) and went into the massage room. I was bidden to undress and lie down on the massage table, while she got undressed. She complimented my arse and had to massage that as well as my back, which varied from medium to firm. Got into the knots around my shoulder blades nicely. We had a chat while she worked on my back, her English is very good.

Then came turnover time and the oily handjob. Which was very well delivered, good use of varying rhythms and techniques, lots of eye contact and smiles, she enjoyed teasing and dragging it out. Touching was allowed, and I had a good grope of her arse while she jerked me off. The finish was pretty powerful, testament to a job well done.

I'm not sure how much longer she's around, people have mentioned she goes back to Hungary at the end of the month, but I'd do that again.  :)

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review mate.  Have to check her out myself some time. Very attractive girl.

Offline bungry

she says the massage is in her underwear....did she totally strip off for you?

Offline bungry

and what were the boundaries of touching her?  Thx

Offline Dante

She stayed in her bra and matching thong. Touching was strictly on the exposed parts (ie not breasts or pussy).

Offline Roth

Nice one Dante. :drinks: She is fucking gorgeous. :rose:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Nice review. Hoping she will stay longer.