Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake Lips  (Read 3913 times)

Offline winkywanky

I would, if I found out they had fake boobs I would walk. They should be upfront about it in their descriptions, then those who like them can book and those who don't can avoid.

That's absolutely fair enough. Honesty in description please! I wouldn't rule out a girl with implants, but it does annoy me when girls lie.

And looking at Bex's Interview I see that she has 'NA' under 'Are your breasts natural or enhanced'.

Bex, that is wrong  :thumbsdown:. I know yours aren't ginormous or silly, they are 'in proportion' and well-done and all the rest of it. But they are enhanced (I use the term advisedly in your case because I don't always see it as an enhancement). I think because of this you've put 'NA' (ie not applicable?), but that is misleading.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

That's absolutely fair enough. Honesty in description please! I wouldn't rule out a girl with implants, but it does annoy me when girls lie.

And looking at Bex's Interview I see that she has 'NA' under 'Are your breasts natural or enhanced'.

Bex, that is wrong  :thumbsdown:. I know yours aren't ginormous or silly, they are 'in proportion' and well-done and all the rest of it. But they are enhanced (I use the term advisedly in your case because I don't always see it as an enhancement). I think because of this you've put 'NA' (ie not applicable?), but that is misleading.

Mine look and feel natural no scars so I put n/a as I don’t think people understand some fake boobs can look totally natural , my choice. . If a client is that bothered about it they should ask if they see n/a . I know at least 2 other Bristol girls who don’t even put anything they have fake ones and just removed the whole question from there profile .
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline winkywanky

Mine look and feel natural no scars so I put n/a as I don’t think people understand some fake boobs can look totally natural , my choice. . If a client is that bothered about it they should ask if they see n/a . I know at least 2 other Bristol girls who don’t even put anything they have fake ones and just removed the whole question from there profile .

The point is, your pics show the punter all he needs to know, so a little more honesty in your case wouldn't put punters off  :unknown:.

And don't deflect by mentioning other girls  ;).

Offline Belgarion

I don't think there's previously been a Fake Lips thread on UKP, so I thought I'd start one – inspired by some lips I happened upon today:
External Link/Members Only

Why do they do it?  Among other things, it robs a face of much of its character and individuality.

I'm not a fan and actively avoid SPs with these modifications

• Banned
  • Service Provider
The point is, your pics show the punter all he needs to know, so a little more honesty in your case wouldn't put punters off  :unknown:.

And don't deflect by mentioning other girls  ;).

Well I’m not changing it . Deal with it

Offline BobAJobMan

Well I’m not changing it . Deal with it

Do you really think yours look 'totally natural'?
Banned reason: Claiming this site condones paedophilia, it doesn't
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Belgarion

I haven't felt them but it is obvious they are not real or natural.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 02:20:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

• Banned
  • Service Provider
er how else do i get my point across? i give up. :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You've made your point about your breasts on a thread about lips, no need to post photos.

Offline tesla

I don't care if they look natural or not, they are the same as tattoos as far as I am concerned, a  form of body modification or mutilation depending on how you look at it

Offline dirkdiggler583

I am sick of all this pumped up lips shit, I have yet to see a single girl where it looks attractive and more and more are doing it.

Offline winkywanky

Let's be honest, you have two points to get across, and very nice they are too  :cool:.

Offline Tun210

I have kissed only 1 WG with fake lips and absolutely hated it
It was like sucking on to a rubber, I will never ever book a wg with fake lips

Offline Jayj

I think they are shocking, my sister a nurse thinks they are brilliant she makes a fortune doing the injections

Offline WelshClipper

A bit of filler is okay, just like a light boob job. But beyond that, the stretching skin makes them look gross.

And in my view they all start to look the same i e. No individuality. Crazy  :wackogirl:

Offline spiralnotebook

If I wanted to fuck a Coy carp I`d just buy one AND it smells of fish.

:rolleyes:
 :D

Offline Captainhowdy666

If I wanted to fuck a Coy carp I`d just buy one AND it smells of fish.

:rolleyes:
 :D

The faker the better for me.
Big fake blow job gob.
Big bolt on tits
Fake tan
The fkn works=awesome.

Offline alpharius

I have personal and professional experience in this.

Part of it is just the 'look' of the epoch.

Some of it is admiration or appropriation of how African and Latina women look (filtered via people like the Kardashians).

Some of it is peer pressure. Some of it is for how it looks on social media. Some of it is for current makeup trends.

I'd say most are under the belief of that because fillers wear off, they can go back to 'normal' at some point. But overfilling can and does harm the lips and facial contours, I've seen nasty haematomas and dead tissue from poor technique or back street off the back of a lorry fillers.

Trust me, good filler work is not noticeable at all. It should be used to give a little youthful 'pep', 0.5 to 1ml usually enough. Losing the definition of the cupids bow or vermillion border is sloppy work. The DSL look for a date or pictures should then be done via makeup, bee venom cream and/or plumping (ie little suction devices)

And like with any other beauty treatment, aiming for more than '10 years younger' is a fool's errand.

Offline PunterNumber69

I prefer everything natural.

Having your lips filled just looks painful to me and I don't like the look