Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Being seen whilst punting  (Read 3515 times)

Offline Andywb

Definitely this.

Yes, sorry. I couldn't help myself. Just trying to help  :hi:

Offline Alanroy

I then ended up seeing him most weeks near mine and the scowl he gave me each time suggested he'd clocked me more than I thought at the time.

Haha he's probably thinking the same thing. "I'm sure that younger gentleman knew what I was up to and now he's always looking at me. He must know."  :lol:

Online vindici

I think he may have had something to hide.  I mean, so did I, but punter's honour and all that.

It's generally the done thing that if you accidentally encounter another punter you avert their gaze and don't acknowledge their presence.

Exactly, I don't enjoy meeting other random punters, and when I do, I certainly don't look them right in the eye, or try and have banter. I keep my head down and try to be as discreet as possible. That old geezer was being a nobhead and breaking some of the unwritten rules of the hobby. I don't judge other punters I happen to meet, and I for damn sure won't accept being judged by other punters in return.

Offline sparkus

Exactly, I don't enjoy meeting other random punters, and when I do, I certainly don't look them right in the eye, or try and have banter. I keep my head down and try to be as discreet as possible. That old geezer was being a nobhead and breaking some of the unwritten rules of the hobby. I don't judge other punters I happen to meet, and I for damn sure won't accept being judged by other punters in return.

I can honestly say in hundreds of punts it's hardly ever happened:

i) bloke was going in before me in a sauna and was paying his £10 entry, he looked more embarassed than me
ii) bloke was coming out a brothel and had been kept at the door ages by a cow of a WG who thought it a huge liberty to unlock the door for him
iii) bloke was ejected from a brothel for being drunk and loudly had a go at me, telling me to not bother etc.
iv) teenagers shouting snarky comments when I was coming out of a Chinese place

What's probably happened is more is me being sighted going into 'known' premises by a fellow punter who smirks to himself.

Offline Plan R

Never had to deploy it (and hope I never will),but my stock response if I bump into someone I know and they ask
"What are you doing in [insert region of London/Essex]?" would be
 I looked (or am going to look) at an amp I'm interested in off ebay.

Total bollox but at least a ready answer.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Never had to deploy it (and hope I never will),but my stock response if I bump into someone I know and they ask
"What are you doing in [insert region of London/Essex]?" would be
 I looked (or am going to look) at an amp I'm interested in off ebay.

Total bollox but at least a ready answer.

100% a good idea to have a stock excuse ready to use and that seems plausible. If I'm going to see a WG its normally to purchase some furniture (if I'm coming out was too damaged so changed my mind.) If it's a massage shop I play a lot of sports so I've injured my leg, shoulder or groin (wink wink) on a specific date.

The key in the lie is the delivery  :D

Offline PunterNumber69

Offline WorcWarrior

I let a fellow punter in to a wg’s apartment, as I’d gone way over and he’d been calling and texting as I was mid throw, she text him as I was dressing and went to shower as I trotted down the stairs. As I opened the door and stepped aside, he says ‘who the fuck are you’ I replied ‘the milkman’ he then spins on his heels and fucks off! I drove past 20 mins later and he’s still sat outside in his car ranting down the phone! Personally I would of just laughed it off or fucked off! I asked her on our next meet and she said it cost her a 200 quid booking! Best of it was I only paid her £30 for 15 mins  :lol:

Offline Atrueyorkie

I had one sp I saw in my early days from kommons, the wg sent me three different postcodes and when I finally arrived and asked it was for security reasons. Punt itself was good but towards the end we was rushing as I had gone over my booking by a lot and the next punter was already in the building. Came and went down a spiral of steps and saw what was clearly the next punter coming up looking directly at me, had a chuckle inside and kept moving.

OP unless the guy saw you balls deep in the WG you have nothing to worry about  :hi:

Offline Redpunter

Was out and about in a town not too far from home and was waiting in the car for the OH who was shopping. To pass the time I was looking on the phone through the usual WGs available in the area.
I was parked in a side street and was aware that one of the local B&S properties was within 100 yds of my location. I observed a very well dressed obviously well heeled stranger walk up and down the street nervously stopping and standing in doorways looking up and down the street.
I glanced in my mirror to see one of the local druggie/down and out types leaving the WGs property.
As he passed the well heeled gent the stranger looked the druggie up and down with a look of disgust, at the same time he took out his phone and looked at a text message.
He looked all around put the phone away and headed up the street to the said property and the door opened by magic and he entered.
30 mins later he emerged rather disheveled looking and made his way hastily past and I remember thinking what the hell had went through his mind when he saw the previous guy come out of the WGs door.