Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agency or independent  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Looking for a couple of pointers chaps. Had several punts over the years but never tried an agency as yet. Having seen the prices of some on AW I was looking at agency girls as an alternative and something a bit different.

Looked at McKenzies and seen the prices, profiles and pictures. Most of them around the £150 an hour, have paid this and above a few times with AW girls. I know you take a risk every time and often the girls don’t look as they say in their profiles.

Having read a few agency reviews they appear to be very good ones with some fantastic pictures.

Are the agencies a bit picky with who they employ?

Are the pictures real or close to real?

Is the service better or as good as the profile says it is?

The locations always look good, is this always the case?

I expect there are pitfalls either way but looking to go with an agency so any help or pointers would be great. I would expect agency girls to be vetted before any work is put their way so maybe the girls are a bit better or am I just hoping they are?

Was totally taken by Daisy at McK but she has disappeared.

Offline smilealltheway

I have previously used Lush as they were reasonable but with the way prices are going I won’t be surprised if these agencies push up the prices.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I have previously used Lush as they were reasonable but with the way prices are going I won’t be surprised if these agencies push up the prices.

Miss Lush even if they weren’t always reliable. They were priced well.

Wonder where Natalia has ended up.

Offline smilealltheway

True, lush were aweful with organisation but at there prices you can’t complain, Also Miss Jess could do with seeing her again

Offline Pk44

My experience with agencies has generally been good (if you see my reviews you will notice that my best punts in the last few years have been with McKenzies lasses). I have found McKenzies pictures to be broadly accurate, although this isn't true of all agencies, for example, I thought the photos on the old Bunnies website were usually misleading. However, I tend to want to arrange a punt on the day I am in the mood and have the opportunity. Independent girls with on the day availability tend to be the less popular ones. If you are willing and able to arrange punts in advance using reviews on this website as a guide, you will probably find that you can get a better quality for your money with independents.

Offline Choccoes123

I’ve used Mckenzie’s a couple of times, one punt was brilliant, other was a bit meh. Both locations were fine, pretty standard new build flats, one in Leeds, one in Sheffield. In both cases the photos on the site were spot on and the ages were definitely in the right ball park.

I think the best thing about agencies, Mckenzie’s in particular, is that it’s dead easy to organise a meeting - with Mckenzie’s you can do it all via their web chat - so there’s no pissing about going backwards and forwards. Downside is that you can’t confirm what’s on the menu on the phone beforehand, but with Mckenzie’s what’s listed on the site was accurate when I used them.

Horses for courses at the end of the day - bit more expensive but less messing about and they do have a few hotties on their rotas.

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Thanks for the info chaps, most useful so far.

My preference at the minute is to go with McK and give the a whirl. If it does cost that bit more than I does and the experience is much better then I think you get good value for money.

Having said that I have paid £150 a couple of times for StarNatalia who is excellent. I paid 3/4 times for. Claire Parker at £160 who was also very good and FAF until and also twice for Grace Bennett who is also as FAF but very vanilla. Grace has now priced herself out of my limit.

Just out of interest does anyone know where Daisy ex of McK has gone? She was the one that caught my eye with agency girls.

Offline Nickfr

Mr TIC
Good discussion to open up

I have used just about all of the Leeds agencies over the last five years.
I used to live outside of the Y&H region but had to spend a great deal of my time working in Leeds centre and staying in hotels over that time so I used the mainly Outcall agencies mostly over this period (lack of reports as I did not use UKP until recently). These days I live in Leeds and so have ended up using Incall agencies and Incall indies more.

I saw just about everyone that worked for Bunnies, Premier and AngelsOrDevils from 2015 to late 2019.
Not uncommon for the girls to turn up high or pissed or appearing mentally unhinged especially when a late hotel visit was booked so I always questioned if any screening of the girls was carried out by the low end agencies other than to ENSURE they were no holes barred crack head party girls (all were as best I could tell). All good fun though.
More recently my experience with the bigger Incall agencies has been much better and McK and Playmates Leeds are my go-to places. Both are excellent and all of the ladies from there I have seen over the last couple of years have provided an excellent service. Indies offering Incall in Leeds have been a bit hit or miss for me, and by coincidence many of the misses have actually turned out to be former Outcall agency girls. So for me - from bad to good - Outcall agency >> Incall indie >> big Incall agency.

McK pricing
McK do offer intro rates for the hour at £130 if you look out for them and +£10 if e.g. the lady is based in Sheffield but has to travel into Leeds for the Incall.

Picky
Playmates and McK do appear to me to be picky about the girls they employ, and a bit picky about who they will let book. They can afford to cut your service off if you piss them off in some way when indies may be prepared to put up with more.

Pictures
Pics on the agency sites give you a very rough idea only of what the lady is like but all distinctive markings are brushed out of course. Hair colour and style are usually the only useful take-aways for me. To date I have had no nasty surprises with the big agencies when the door is opened.

Locations
For Incall agencies in Leeds my life has revolved around Leeds Docs (or that general area around the Leeds Armouries).
The flats tend to be modern, clean, and the buildings easy and quick to access. The parking in that area, if you need it, is quite good with some free for under 2hr stays and a multi for longer punts.
Indie Incalls are a mixed bag as most of mine have been in people’s homes. Some are good but most shite decor and cleanliness wise and its 50/50 on if a shower is available so double check in advance if you need this.

Daisy
FAF
Met with her several times but she first reduced what services she offered in early 2021 and then disappeared from the McK site in Feb I think. Suspect went high end Indi.

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Great post Nickfr, exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for. As good a response as I could expect.

Most helpful, thank you  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Sir Robin

Great discussion TIC, I’m in exactly same position. Never been to an agency but have been tempted.

As I’m coming out of shielding it’s something I’m seriously thinking about. Saw or spoken to a handful of the Mck girls that left for Unit 8 in Sheffield about 18 months ago and they all seemed top notch.

Offline Nickfr

I must admit I do like the agencies
You get (normally-covid permitting) a reasonably rapid turnover of new girls to the industry so it has more of a fresher feel for me than with the indies, and having the agency interface there which avoids the need to interact/negotiate  directly with the girls when booking helps me at least slow down the onset of EAS (all a bit less personal).
The girls usually move on though before very long as the agencies work then hard (insisting on them taking at least 4 bookings a shift-Demi at McK once did 10!) and about a third of the fee paid (less for duos I belive).

Offline Neel2021

Great discussion- thank you. Are playmates and Mckenzie’s still taking bookings? Suggests on the website that they aren’t

Offline Pk44

Mr TIC
Good discussion to open up

I have used just about all of the Leeds agencies over the last five years.
I used to live outside of the Y&H region but had to spend a great deal of my time working in Leeds centre and staying in hotels over that time so I used the mainly Outcall agencies mostly over this period (lack of reports as I did not use UKP until recently). These days I live in Leeds and so have ended up using Incall agencies and Incall indies more.

Any lasses who are still working who you have seen but not reviewed because it was too long ago who you think worth drawing our attention too?

Offline Nickfr

Any lasses who are still working who you have seen but not reviewed because it was too long ago who you think worth drawing our attention too?

Very thin on the ground as I had a big gap in my punting so lost track for the most part.

The only former Premier girl I have since picked up on -that I plan to do a review on-is

Cara (Maria at playmates)
External Link/Members Only

For Bunnies there was Lilly but I saw her last for outcall in Leeds in Oct 2019

External Link/Members Only

Offline Nickfr